"These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version"

how to make a 64bit trainer works on 32bit game?

3 Likes

Welcome to the WeMod Community. :slight_smile:

These error messages:

• “These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game, you are running the 32-bit version”
  • “These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game, you are running the 64-bit version”
    Or similar usually means that you will need to change the order which you launch the game.

Steps to resolve most of these error message instances:

1. Launch the game first via the game’s launcher (ie Steam, Epic Launcher, etc). Wait until you are on the main menu.

2. Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod. Press Play.

3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

If the issue continues, keep reading below.

Additional Troubleshooting:

Instructions
Some trainers have specific instructions that you will need to follow in order for it to work properly. Make sure you are following any instructions under the “INFO” tab in the trainer. And, if there are any, hovering your mouse cursor over any “i” information symbols next to the cheat name.

Versions
It is also possible that you will sometimes see this error because your version of the game does not match the version the trainer was built for - for example because you are not using the correct trainer for the store you got the game from, or either are in need of an update

Switch .exe
Sometimes there is more than one .exe for the game in its install directory. For example, a 32/64-bit .exe or a DX11/DX12 .exe. Try alternating to see if one works.

Cracked / Pirated
If your copy of the game is illegally acquired, as in cracked or pirated, then there is no guarantee the trainer will work, nor will WeMod update the trainer to do so. WeMod does not condone theft of intellectual property - buy the game properly.

Player-made modifications
Sometimes player-made modifications, for example from NexusMods, may also cause trainer injection issues if they happen to make changes to the memory addresses that a trainer needs to inject its code into. Modifications that could be considered cheating in the game are most likely to cause this.

8 Likes

i was think i open wemod firist and enter game ! thanks u wukk thank you

2 Likes