They Are Billions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

If you enable version guard it will still work. Like he is saying the stupid game devs update the game like once a week. So he saying if he updates agian it will be broke in like 5 days
I can see @stn locking this again till the game updates settle down

Then you best lock it then, because regardless of having version guard turned on or not, the same thing happens.

Did you enable versionguard for this trainer? Just enabling it from settings isn’t enough, you need to enable it for individual trainers

Yes, and this is what the screen looks like. It’s what it’s always looked like whenever this stuff happens. I’ve even uninstalled/reinstalled WeMod just to make sure it wasn’t a glitch with activation. I’ve even reinstalled the game as well.

So unless somehow, in some way that hasn’t been written down in any guide I’ve read over the last 2 weeks, I and many others are doing it wrong, then it’s broken.

Select the older version. Why are you selecting the dec 3rd version?.

Version guard will capture snapshots and you can select which one you want.

@frank maybe some sort of explanation or pop ups explaining how to use VG should be added? This is an easy thing to overlook and misunderstand.

This is the only snapshot below the Dec 3rd… And as you can see, not working. There are no other snapshots, because guides and help posts told me to A: Uninstall. B: Reinstall. or C: Delete snapshots.

https://community.wemod.com/t/how-to-fix-version-guard-not-installing-or-enabling-guide/72062
Like this one right here

1 Like

Well then you might not have enabled it right after i updated my trainer. It’s useless now as I’ll have to update my trainer again.

The They Are Billions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Please enable Version Guard.

2 Likes

Wish there could be an infinite health cheat!

please fix this. I spend a lot of time with this game and i would really love to use the trainer. The gold, wood, stone and iron hacks do not work.

Where is your copy of the game from? Looks like the Steam version supports the January 18th, 2019 version :slightly_smiling_face:

no error appears, it simply does not affect the game. I click on unlimited gold and nothing happens

I use my steam version and only things that doesn’t work with it is gold, stone, iron, and oil if I try to use them and wood it freezes game and closes

A new version of the game has been put out which most likely caused the trainer to stop working, the request update option is available in the WeMod app and I would recommend enabling version guard in the future to prevent accidental updates and keep your steam games compatible with the trainer :slightly_smiling_face:

Well I just got the game on Steam, so VG is kinda useless for me until the trainer gets updated :stuck_out_tongue:
People, plz request update, thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll push an update again soon.

3 Likes

Awesome!

That would be awesome, just bought the game… and i suck at it :frowning:

Yeah that seems to be the case whenever the game updates, regardless if version guard is enabled or not. But hey, it’s not like I’ve already posted proof of it happening after an update already that got basically ignored because version guard is apparently this all-powerful system that stops this from happening.
Doesn’t help that the game gets multiple small updates a month that break the mods all the time, like today, even though version guard was literally just updated, a new small patch just broke it.