Thief Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi,

I’m having a bit of trouble getting this trainer to start, I’m running windows 10 64bit.

I click play and the game loads to the main menu and I load my save, however, the trainer doesn’t start after trying to load for about 30 seconds and displays this message:

"Failed to start Game

We’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game."

I then tried loading the exe from Binaries2>Win64 and loaded the game up first and then tried to load the trainer and got the same message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the Play key.

Run infinity as administrator

I forgot to mention I have always run infinity as admin.

Added it to all lists as you suggested and still the same message.

You have steam version?

Yes it’s the steam version

Okay will check it out

I wanted to report this trainer does nothing. I have added the trainer to my antivirus, disabled antivirus, and run infinity as administrator.

Thank you

1 Like

Trainer does not work! have the Steam version with 64bit.

I already have infinity in the exception list with the antivirus!

my calculator is also based on 64bit!

So none of these cheats works and I have already tried everything !!

1 Like

Explain what doesn’t work? Is there a checkmark next to Play?

GAME TRAINER DOESN’T WORK!!! Can we please fix this?

I get the checkmark, but when the game loads, it crashes to desktop a few times before it starts up again. When in game, nothing activates. I have multiple screens, and Nothing is highlighting in cheats, even though it still has check mark. Please fix if possible or remove this trainer.

Do you have 64bit version? The 2014 version? Steam version?

I am getting the same thing. In game - nothing activates :0(

in your launcher you need to turn-off “use 32-bit executable” setting. everything will work

thx,but no difference,32 bit or not,nothing activates.

Click Play.

Yes,thx mr, clicking play on wemod, then play on game page, then play again on wemod–Worked!!! first time i did that on a game, but in this case It worked!!! thx so much :0) -W

1 bugged thing: “unlimited arrows” cheat needs to be disabled before accessing the shop, or the money counter will be zeroed after every purchase. and as well when you interract with the queen of beggars

Invisibility isn’t working for me for some reason.

When I launch this game Wemod says it cannot find the game even though I manually set the correct launch location, please fix.

Use 64bit