Thief Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Thief Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. No Police Calls
2. Undetected
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/23/2018
    Started development

• 11/24/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

the cheats don’t work I still get detected and the cops still get called

8 Likes

Yeah the cheats aren’t working for me either.

3 Likes

The Cheat Arent Working Wjen I Activated all cheat for thief simulator the game crash

2 Likes

The money exp and skill point cheats work but the detection and police calls dont
but good job at the exp skill and money cheats they worked great

1 Like

none of the cheats worked for me

2 Likes

:- ( None of the cheats work. Hope you have some time to fix it in the future, Thank you.

1 Like

When using the No police calls on its own, it does not prevent police calls, using it alongside undetected works, but using undetected causes a few things to break:

1. you cannot get out of your car without parking in a parking lot then canceling your sleep
  2. marking tenants and other things with middle mouse does not work
  3. there is always a little green diamond in the middle of your screen, and sometimes other green diamonds just don’t appear at all
    I don’t know why this is happening, it might me because of a new update, but i cannot find what the current version of this trainer uses, that would also be a good idea to add in case the whole “Version Detection” bugs out for any reason.
2 Likes

yup same here… :frowning:

1 Like

any cheat are not working

start fixing these please… Nothing works …

1 Like

vote for an update

This happens for me to. But Undetected works 1 of 20 tries.

Cheats are not working!

1 Like

Cheats do not work at all

Can we get some support? This game cheats don’t work at all.

Vote , vote ,vote … if it needs an update

You can’t vote for an update unless the trainer recognizes that there is a new version that may not be supported… the trainer says its designed for the current version, so there is no way to vote for an update.

I’ve added the ability to vote for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

The Thief Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like