This Is the Police Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This Is the Police
This is the official discussion topic of the This Is the Police Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Mission Time
2. Unlimited Badges
3. Unlimited Swat Calls
4. Unlimited Day Time
5. Instant Arrive
6. Instant Reinforcement
7. Quick City Hall Request
8. Unlimited Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 09/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Hi, the trainer isn’t working anymore? When I launch the game it says it fails to launch it, but it does it.

1 Like

Maybe I’m doing something wrong, but the infinite badges cheat doesn’t seem to work. Anyone else having this problem?

2 Likes

This is broken. Some seeming to work some not but I’m not sure if any of them are working as intended. It got me stuck in a loop somehow playing the beginning on the game(Day 1/2) over and over again

3 Likes

Hey! Had a similar issue - there’s a workaround, but it’s been a while so I’m not QUITE sure if it works. Don’t remember what cheat it was that causes the loop, but try disabling them one by one. Or keep it going until you have a ridiculous number of top-tier officers!

(Warning: this will clog up your screen something fierce.)

when I tried the cheats, only Instant Arrive and Instant Reinforcement stays on and everything else turn themselves off.

Does this work on Orgin?

Test it

Using the cheats on the latest update and as soon as I finish the day I get sent back to day 1 and get stuck in a loop of day 1 and day 2 this didn’t happen last time I played this game with the cheats but each time I try to break the loop it repeats is it my end or the trainer?

Disregard my previouse comment I broke the chain by deactivating the unlimited day time cheat and unlimited badges cheat as they didnt seem to work anyways

None of the cheats work with the exceptions of Unlimited Mission Time and Instant Arrive. They literally turn off seconds after activation for me. Apologies for necro.

1 Like

Can we get an update for this please?

Update, pretty please?

The This Is the Police cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Unfortunately all positions go to off, except unlimited mission time and Instant Arrive. Play on steam version.

Oh, it’s working, but only after start second day.

the * Unlimited Badges not working for some reason

Where did you buy your game from?