This War of Mine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game crashed while using only Unlimited Health and Free Crafting.

Any cheat youā€™re not using should be disabled.

1 Like

tried it with v6. still crashing with prudent use of cheatsā€¦ in fact using only the crafting does not consume material will crash the game unexpectedly.

reason is DLCs arenā€™t supported yet :stuck_out_tongue:

it said that i running the 64-bit version. help me, i dont know how to run the trainer

go to the win32 which is in your setup location and run the game that you can run 32-bit version

Hey guys,
I have sorted the issue out with 64bit version after the last update, but most of the cheats dont work anymore?
For instance - Unlimited Health does work, but Backpack slots, Insta crafting, Crafting does not consume materials, Unlimited ammo and Unlimited durability dont work.
When you press the toggle button it does the ā€œonā€ sound but switches to off position immediately.
Any suggestions?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to update it in a few hours!
Keep in mind that this trainer is supposed to work with the vanilla version of this war of mine

none of the following dlcs are supported yet:

When will dlc be possible?

The This War of Mine cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

x64 version of the game is now supported! @EqualLobster13 (DLCs arenā€™t supported yet)

@TY-90 soon

Thank you. Iā€™ll check.

I ran the vanilla version and it works fine. Thank you.

2 Likes

Iā€™m having CTD when I talk to a merchant or trader

Does the game still crash with the trainer turned off?

I donā€™t have this game - but, reading the previous recent posts, the DLCs for the game arenā€™t supported by the trainer yet. So if itā€™s possible to have an item in your inventory that was added in by a DLC, maybe thatā€™s causing your issue?

Could you leave the trainer off, do your business with the merchant/trader and then turn the trainer on? I donā€™t have this game, so I canā€™t try this out for you.

1 Like

I play the final cut edition and yes the game randomly crash

1 Like

wow thank youā€¦ does this work in the final cut edition?:smiley::smiley:

If thatā€™s a dlc then no it doesnā€™t yet but will probably soon. If itā€™s part if the vanilla game then should be good

1 Like

its still crash.
after end of the day in game, it will crash.
:sleeping:

Are you using a DLC? Currently there isnā€™t support for the DLCs

1 Like

Playing here with all DLC. Everything works fine. Thanks you REPPiN

3 Likes