This War of Mine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think @FLiNG is more suitable because he made some trainer for this game in the past.

Is it possible to get an update to This War Is Mine? Please

This may be a 5 year old game but with the release of the Final Cut it would be nice to see one of our amazing modders pick this project up and bring it to completion. This game has been such a valuable asset to the gaming community and such a breath of fresh air from the typical games out there it would be a shame to lose the trainer. At this point most of us have played it though stock, but want to keep enjoying it our own way and that includes the added fun of the trainer.

3 Likes

@FLiNG @MrAntiFun It would be awesome if you guys could update this trainer to not crash the game. I think the most broken part is about crafting, every time on turn on the crafting to not consume materials the game will crash after a short while.
I will appreciate it if you could give us an updated trainer.

4 Likes

hello the game is still crashing and its says that it need a update

2 Likes

@MrAntiFun and @FLiNG We would appreciate if you could update this trainer since @ REPPiN is retired and it’s been more than a year that this trainer is outdated.

4 Likes

Love this game, think it would be better if it were updated. I’ve avoided using the few cheats that crash the game but I do feel it would be SO much more enthralling if ALL the cheats were to work.

could u tell me which one can crash the game? its make me crazy… :worried:

1 Like

Pretty much all of them if enabled will crash your game, in my experience. Well, kept enabled. I turn my cheats off as soon as I finish with them to avoid the crashing. Ive only been able to make it to day five but only using two cheats T^T. Unlimited health and the Day/night freezing cheat are the only ones that work in my experiences, though again I turn them off to try to avoid the painful crashing/losing progress

1 Like

is there a mod for the 32-Bit Version?

The game is crash, I don’t know why. Can you fixed it? Thanks!

And on the day 20, even I turn off all the cheat. The game still crash??? Can you fix it, I don’t know why?

u get to day 20 … my stuck on day 5 lol… but yea training need upgrade but since the one who make this training is no more is going to take long time before get upgrade :frowning:

It seems like they don’t really care about this game anymore … It’s been a couple of months without acknowledging it …
@MrAntiFun @FLiNG

I just bought this game from Steam, please update it.

Thanks

Do NOT enable the cheats “instant crafting” or “crafting does not consume materials”. Those two cause “crash to desktop” error.

I only enabled three cheats: unlimited health, more backpack slots, and freeze time (both day and night). It works well without crashing to desktop.

Give it a try with those cheats I mentioned!

1 Like

Hey guys i test the trainer and this is what i find:
1- let the character load completely then pause the game start the trainer.
2-when you at home only active: infinite item,instant craft and freeze time, do whatever, eat,craft,rest,etc, then when you done turn off all cheat and call for the day.
3- now if you going to scavenge let you character load first in the zone and then only active: infinite health, more backpack slot,easy kill,infinite durability and freeze time, do whatever you need to do in that zone when you finish turn off all cheat and go home and repeat 2 & 3.

(spoiler) or recommendation
the game give only 25days to complete each of the 3 story runs, i already complete the promise father and the last broadcast still need the Ember.
every time you go scavenger take: 4 Sawblade, 1 Crowbar, 1 Shovel. 1 Hatchet, 2 Bandages, 3 Raw Food.
in some point you going to find ppl who need the bandages or raw food.

well that all i hope this help guys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thats fcking nice. thanks a bunch

How in the hell are games that are behind this one in the queue getting update or made before this one. I wasted every boost I had saved just to help get this one done sooner, and it doesn’t seem to be the case anyways. What a waste of my boosts.

1 Like

What the heck is wrong with this?! I’ve started 5 new games, and they have all crashed before the end of the day. I even waited for the game to load fully before initiating the trainer…

1 Like