Thoughts on new PC?

Hey guys I am looking for a gaming PC(Not building one) and I found one online and I just want some input whether it is a good idea to buy it. I am replacing my xbox one with this PC and I want to run high quality games on it such as Dying Light, battlefield and such. Looking for the settings in those games to be high or ultra high. My budget is $1200 and this is the comp I was looking at:
Name of PC: ASUS M32AD PC
Processor Type: Intel Core i7 4790
Processor Speed: 3.6 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Hard Drive Capacity: 2 TB
Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute): 7200 RPM
Optical Drive:24x DVD-RW
Pre-loaded Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-Bit
Graphics Card: nVidia GTX750-2GD5
Dedicated Graphic Card: Yes
Video Memory: 2 GB

If you guys have any better comps that I can buy online for the same or lower price I would gladly consider it! [u][/u]I am not looking for visuals just performance![b][/b]

[S]I’m not one to ask about PC’s and such, but I can tell you that if you want to run games like Battlefield on ultra high, you absolutely better care about graphics (visuals). You ain’t running no Battlefield on ultra high without a damn good graphics card.[/S]

EDIT: Did you mean visuals as in how the PC looks itself? Because then I understand where you’re coming from.

Yea I dont care about the computers visuals, like the color of the PC itself, but the game visuals is what I care about

I’d definitely recommend an SSD drive for your OS and a few games. So try and leave some of the budget for one.

Ok thanks, so do you think think this PC could run the games I wanted it too?

It will run any game, but I think your videocard is sort of weak for the amount of money you are paying to be honest.
Why are you against building your own computer? It is very easy, and with that money you could maker a killer.

I’d even offer to choose the best parts for you :smile:.