Tiny Rogues Cheats and Trainer for Steam

still getting game crashes often after update. seems to happen most in boss rooms

1 Like

I’m uncertain about why you’re encountering crashes, particularly in the boss rooms. I’ve personally spent about an hour and a half playing the game with the trainer, and I haven’t experienced any crashes on my end.

No, I can confirm he’s right. It’s happened twice to me now, both times on boss rooms. One even happened to me on floor 12 which kinda sucked. :expressionless:

Crashes have definitely decreased since the update but I did just have one on the dragon fight.

I have also been receiving crashes as well. I was able to play my first three play throughs with no issue but it has consistently crashed on Death every playthrough after that except for the one time it crashed on Phoenix.

The Tiny Rogues cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

getting random game freezes, only using unlimited health. game locks up and you get a constant glitch sound. Happened a few times now, annoying when you’re past half way in a run

edit: and gold bombs keys i add in, maybe i’ll try keep them under 5 in case its that, ive been adding in 10 at a time

The Tiny Rogues cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thanks, hopefully the game crashes are resolved too.

Not working for me, steam or cracked

Any chance in getting an add souls cheat, As well as add dice? This most recent update added a new use for souls.

1 Like

Been having a series of crashes lately while using the mod. Not sure if it is a specific cheat being toggled that causes the crash. Also, could be caused by the current patch if the mod has not been updated.

1 Like