Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Tiny Tinas Wonderlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Super Speed
3. Super Damage
4. Instant Spell Cooldown
5. Super Loot Rate
6. Super Jump Height
7. Fly Mode
8. Flying Speed
9. Walking Speed
10. Unlimited Currency
11. Unlimited Skeleton Keys
12. Set Inventory Size
13. Mega Exp
14. Unlimited Skill Points
15. Unlimited Hero Points
16. Unlimited Myth Points
17. No Reload
18. Unlimited Ammo
19. No Recoil
20. Better Accuracy
21. No Spread
22. Reset Vending Machine Timer
23. Gravity
24. Teleport Waypoint

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/25/2022
    Started development

• 03/25/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 03/26/2022
    Instant Spell Cooldown cheat added
    Super Loot Rate cheat added
    Super Jump Height cheat added
    Fly Mode cheat added
    Flying Speed cheat added
    Walking Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Hero Points cheat added
    Unlimited Myth Points cheat added
    No Recoil cheat added
    Better Accuracy cheat added
    No Spread cheat added
    Reset Vending Machine Timer cheat added
    Gravity cheat added
    Teleport Waypoint cheat added

• 03/27/2022
    Unlimited Skeleton Keys cheat added
    Set Inventory Size cheat added

• 05/04/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/16/2022

• 04/25/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

ty antifun <3

ahhhh no unlimted golden keys now thats a bummer lol

1 Like

True the Trainer is Bullshit… i need a XP Multiplikator no 9999999 XP …
or Like 99999 Golden Keys or Somethink…

3 Likes

why dont you enjoy the game before completely wanting the easy route also keys cant be done yet there are no keys in the game i believe

its Possible called Memory Scanner.

scan something thats not in the game yet you have to have one of something to scan it you know that right ?

there’s one active shift code out right now for a key (:

1 Skeleton Key
JBRTT-BZH6F-CC3W5-3TTTB-XB9HH

2 Likes

What about set attributes? or more skill points to see what a character is truly capable of. I’m not a fun of god mode I just enjoy being overpowered :frowning:

2 Likes

again draco give him time ok he got something out quick the game has been out for less then a day im sure he will eventually get around to that stuff this was just a quick glance release bl3 didnt have all those options to start with either go back and look

4 Likes

Yes, I understand that I was simply making a suggestion… I’ve been a fan of wemod for a long time and continue to subscribe yearly but these are some of the cheats I would like to see in the future if possible.

2 Likes

ok cause i just saw complaints so far and i kinda took yours as such sorry if you ment you want a feature in

1 Like

Nope, just some suggestion. If I wanted to complain, I would’ve been like the people at the top of this discussion or just cancel my membership here and go to pitch where they have it. But instead, I’ll give MrAntiFun more time to perfect these cheats like he always does. And I’ll enjoy the game in the meantime.

1 Like

Oh bro I made it to level 30 last night i started yesterday at 4 I wanted the key so I could see what kind of legendaries are in the game. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea dixondog its hard to add something that wasnt in the game yet they had to give us a shift key to get a key now you can duplicate the keys with cheat engine or find the pointer and add it to wemod

I mean I understand but that’s why we have wemod for the simplicity of it if I wanted to rewrite code and edit files that’s an option but id rather use it as a last resort.

are you able to use this online without problems? me and some friends want to mess around with these

Awesome job getting this out so fast Mr.A. Couple suggestions for future updates would be Always Roll20 on the random golden dice. Or a cheat that upgrades all loot drops to a higher rarity like the one you made for the Nioh series would be awesome too. And of course the stats/skill points stuffs. Thanks for the hard work!

1 Like