Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/09/2017
    Unlimited XP cheat added

• 07/01/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

@STN i just tried to use these cheats. When i push the default cheat buttons, i heard the activation sound but nothing happens. After that, when i push the cheat buttons again game crashes. At the first time when game crash i get a warning from infinity to shut down the firmware. i shut i down but game crashes again. By the way i am playin the steam version of the game v.1.3 i think the latest version of it. Any solution please?

@unknown_v2

@STN Same problem as @Besiktas but mine doesn’t crash, it merely just makes the sound and that’s it.

1 Like

Did the game have an update? @Althross

Seems like the last update was in October

As said by @MrPrecise the last update was October.19/16.

Right, i will download the game again.

Which cheats are broken?

hello same problem here why no fix yet?

Probably because of the new year and the whole package there.

Plus they have back log since things happen through christmas too.

The person asking disappeared and i totally forgot. I will add it to my list so i don’t forget again.

The cheats don’t work anymore. Any updates scheduled to fix it ?

There’s literally a to do list above your message. And in it it says that STN is working on it…

Are we reading the same messages ? I don’t think infinity works properly because of the last update of TQ. As the last cheats tables by the way. That’s sad because I played a lot that game years ago and I wanted to do the anniversary edition to discover new builds.

Anyway, I didn’t read any “to do list” above but thanks for your answer and don’t hesitate to copy/paste that list if I am not able to see it.

so you can’t read that message that is above yours?

Also nowhere in your message it says that it is because of an update of the game

Ok thank you :wink: I didn’t pay attention he was the trainer. Sorry.

And thanks to STN. I am interested in those skill points to see some good builds. Great game.

Hi there. Just read this post through, having today bought TQ Anniversary edition through STEAM. It seems the changes needed for INFINITY to work on the updated TQ are still outstanding. Does anyone have an expected date as to when these will be available?

I take it still no update for TQ seeing as the cheats still do not work

Check this link , the part of Games Updates, those are incoming updates :stuck_out_tongue:

@STN I didn’t disappear. I just lost hope because problem still there. And nobody fix it.