Titanfall 2 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Titanfall 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Titanfall 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Instant Titan Core
5. Instant Cloak Cooldown
6. No Cloak Timeout
7. Instant Tactical Cooldown
8. Instant Rocket Cooldown
9. Unlimited Titan Leaps
10. Unlimited Double Jump

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 07/05/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/31/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

ill have to download this game again.

Kind of Off-topic, but how is this game ? I heard it has a very short SINGLE player campaign though, not that much long.

Currently as of now, I think the game can be purchased for $39.99, imo, as it is slightly discounted. Wouldn’t hurt to buy, and try out this First person shooter.

I like the gameplay mechanics of the title.

I haven’t played much of it.

Oh, okay.

The campaign was enjoyable and not too short (10+ hours I think) and multiplayer is like 20-100 hours.

so does it work in multiplayer

No, it doesn’t. All of our trainers only support single-player modes (with very few exceptions).

so in th campaaign also what are the exeptions

Sometimes cheats work in mutiplayer but they are not meant to do so. Just don’t use them. They will get you banned and wemod takes no responsibility for that.

these options dont stay activated.

unlimited titan leaps
unlimited double jumps
no cloak timeout
instant tactical cooldown
instant rocket cooldown

1 Like

Same here, those cheats do not work anymore, but did work in version 2 of infinity. Have most updated titanfall 2 from origin also and most recent infinty. running win7-64 with all updates. anyone going to fix this?

I am with infinite ammunition error when I leave TITAN and quit the game, what can I do? Follow the image of the error thanks

1 Like

Are you trying to use the trainer in multiplayer?

He is.
@crz2017 Infinity is not made for multiplayer and you might get a ban for that.

I understand that can not play multiplayer, but you were playing in a solo campaign and are giving this error.

The error mentions MP and [server]. Would be weird if it had anything to do with campaign.

I see three possibilities:

1: Something is wrong with your system. (search for random troubleshooting tips in other threads)
2: You are trying to use the trainer on multiplayer. (you are on your own)
3. A new update added an anticheat to campaign. (only the trainer dev can fix it)

I have experienced that same problem with the server on single player multiple times and had to resort to different trainers just to be able to get up to the mission where I need to get the beacon back on line to bring in the cavalry. so No it is not limited to just MP mode. So I just shot down the second possibility. Option 3: My game tower is not connected to the net It’s operating in stand alone mode And Origin is not allowed to connect until I plug in the ethernet cord. Now I’m going to try again when Origin puts Titanfall2 on the Vault program they got running and see what happens tomorrow morning at 0250.

You can not connect to a server while offline. Either you are offline and are not on a server or you are online and are on a server.

The error says that the value on the client is greater than what the server allows. There is clearly some sort of anticheat handling it, be it for online singleplayer or multiplayer.

…I do SINGLE PLAYER on games meaning I don’t need to be online to do that. I’m not connecting to a server but I am STUCK on that mission to repair the com beacon because of that bloody error message about server 501. I’ve restarted the mission multiple times, even done it without trainers and I STILL get that message when I’m trying to go from one facility to the com beacon facility, It happens when I try to exit out of BT and then seconds later it happens. Again; the last run I tried, had ZERO TRAINERS activated. So how can there be an anticheat function to trigger if I didn’t use the trainer on the last run an hour ago, as in 7:16PM EST?