Titanfall 2 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Looks like creator has stopped supporting, as clip size error still exists, shame as has broken my save file and dont know how to fix as many else, maybe a way to flag to WeMod to get trainer taken down or a warning posted about non functional?

1 Like

yep. same here, for about 6 months

Things have changed and now you would have to vote for an update in order to get one. I guess thereā€™s no option to request one as thereā€™s not enough people trying it

The Titanfall 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Used this trainer and finished the single player campaign of Titanfall 2 for ver 2.0.7.0
For the experience that I wanted, this trainer is ok and did itā€™s job for the most part. I donā€™t like using Unlimited Health nor Infinite Ammo and No Reloads (which others have reported to have broken their game), so I canā€™t say much if those would/could break the game.

As for the remaining mods, the only ones that did work were the following: 1) Instant Titan Core, 2) Instant Cloak Cooldown, and 3) Instant Rocket Cooldown

I did however encounter a bug whenever I spam the Titan Core ability on two weapons, which are the Brute and Northstar during the rocket barrage. The game would crash and with an error pertaining to the rockets ( weapons/mp_titancore_flight_core.nut #113 [SERVER] Entity already has a weapon of type ā€˜mp_titanweapon_flightcore_rocketsā€™. Duplicates are not supported.)

There were 2 workarounds that I used to enable to advance and complete the single player campaign: 1) I avoided using the weapons or spamming the titan core ability, and/or 2) I turned off both the Instant Titan Core and Instant Rocket Cooldown mods if I wanted to use the Brute or the Northstar.

That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed revisiting the game and completing it again with the use of this trainer. Being able to weave in and out of combats using Instant Cloak Cooldown and constantly being able to use the Sword/Melee attack while on the Titan added to a more enjoyable experience the second time around. Thanks STiNGERR for trying to update the trainer and for the rest of the community for their feedback.

unlimited titan leaps, unlimited double jumps, no cloak timeout, instant tactical cooldown, and instant rocket cooldown will activate but for about 2 seconds only, and have no effect.

any chance of adding a pause timer at 32 second for the becomes the master trophy?
many thanks.

Well sorry to say but this an " older " game and trainer which I doubt will have anything added to it about 3 years old. Hope you understand sorry again

getting this with and without trainer pls help

If your getting even without the trainer then for sure a game issue can maybe go in and verify the game files sometimes that helps

i have tried verifying my files, its not working still getting the error

This game tends to have a tantrum when someone plays it with cheats.
MrAntiFun made a trainer for this game before he joined WeMod and constantly had to update to try and fix the issues like the one youā€™re having - but it didnā€™t ever resolve these issues. Itā€™s the game being a troll.

The suggestion to resolve your issue is to basically not use the ammo cheat. Or if you can go to the last save in a level through level select options and finish it without using ammo cheats, try that.

There isnā€™t really too much that WeMod can do about the gameā€™s lack of flexibility when it comes to cheats. But you, the player, can by being smart about activating the cheat options.

I can confirm that this is still an issue, and I have tried without ammo cheat during the entire mission and it still gives that same error.

all u have to do is start a new game and not use the unlimited ammo (every other cheat u can enable) if this makes any sense

Exactly the same problem when trying to exit the Titan. Single player campaign just after killingā€¦ i donā€™t know, whats his nameā€¦ the first boss.

I have ran into the error message issue before, As I would believe the cause is the game not being able to handle the fact that the ammo is over limit as Iā€™m pretty sure it saves what ammo count you were at when you left the game

That is my hypothesis

i know this might be a stupid question but can you get banned for using it singleplayer
i assume that you cant get banned but just to double check

We are not aware of any bans resulting from WeMod being used in single-player. :slight_smile:

Does not work for multiplayer mode? I activate the functions and they do not apply.