To Whom Created the Trainer for Mass Effect Andromedo

For the most part the trainer was awesome! It contained all the essentials codes/workarounds I wanted. EXCEPT. for some reason when you start to get into the main grind of the game. The part when you first get access to the rover, The main character starts to get very sluggish until he will not walk or run with a weapon in his hand… Not I uses a 100 % compatible mouse since im mainly playing on console. The mouse, the game , and the trainer works flawlessly until that point. It was a major disappointing especially after putting in all the progress to get to that point. no matter what what I tried it would just keep messing up and crashing. I would assume its in the programming. IF you could manage to fix this, than your trainer would be the best i’be seen. Hopes this helps point out the issue. Thanks for making trainers for gamers who just want to have fine. Id like to try and play again. If you every seem to fix the issue please let me know.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mass Effect: Andromeda Cheats and Trainer