Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

It Works thank you :slight_smile:

I do not understand why it does not go further :expressionless:

Are you following how to bypass eac in the 2nd comment up top
Singleplayer only. ?
And also press the " play " button?

The game is working now, I run it before Wemod and it works.

could the teleport option be updated? it doesnt do anything now.

Teleport is still working fine, the only cheat currently not working correctly is the vehicle health. Make sure you enable the teleporter.

thx so much for the trainer. Personally i love all the functions, hope to get one cheat or fix which address the visual detection when using the optical camouflage only. But not being completely no damage and visual detection .

Are you interfering with discord?
If you keep discord open, the game will start, but the screen is dark and unresponsive.
I had a hard time finding this cause.

Discord should have nothing to do with trainer working or not.
Not sure why it would make a difference with yours

The god mode, vehicle damage, and resources are not working for me. I think I am wrong at activating them. Someone, please help me.

So, I canā€™t seem to find the exe file anywhere. I purchased it through Origin and now it has me going through Uplay and the exe file for the game isnā€™t anywhere to be foundā€¦

2 things. how can I play the game now if I donā€™t want to use the trainer? I go to play the game from my desk top w/o trainer on and I get an error saying something about anti cheatā€¦

second, if you happen to have both uplay and steam and use what ever desk top icon you have and get the trainer mod error, just click the OK box, then wait till you see the ghost recon icon show up on your tool bar then click start again. its weird but it works every time.

The exe should be where origin installed it. As it also included a licence to have it on your uplay account to connect to there online services. Just think of it like that.

If you canā€™t find it, just uninstall it from origin and reinstall it and make note where itā€™s downloading it to.

Also, @system ? the trainer is broken to the point after launching the game and alt tabbing out it freezes it to the point you need to close it.

Other then that, everything else works. I donā€™t know what they are doing wrong.

1 Like

Is it possible to teleport yourself and the car while inside? as a requested feature.

Playing this trainer game is in online? Will my achievements count?

Youā€™re taking a risk playing online with the trainer. Trainers are made with single player modes in mind so even if it does work online, it is not officially supported and may result in a ban. Also, WeMod trainers donā€™t affect achievements.

I meant if Iā€™m going through a single-player campaign?? I donā€™t play PVP

Ah, ok. Point taken. In that case, youā€™re fine.

love the trainer, all the cheats work but for some reason when ever i shoot in the Fallen Ghost dlc the game crashes. any fix for that?

1 Like

Same whenever I fired it crashes my game, please help