Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

If you’re having issues with the Remote WeMod app, please force stop the app on your phone and quit the WeMod application from the system tray on your computer and then give it another go :slightly_smiling_face:

hi instinct thanks for replying to me much appreciated I will try this thanks for the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whenever i shoot at a enemy target. the game crashes! I had unlimited ammo n items and all the weapons cheats enabled except for clip decrease when it crashed

Is there a method of requesting another option? I’d like to see Capture Drone position and teleport to drone, like… a certain paid trainer service I use… Playing on Steam.

Steam just updated today 11/15/19 and now it shuts down wemod while i’m playing single player. Is there an update?

update. nevermind, it works again.

Um, could you please show a newbie how to do this on a cracked game and not a legally purchased one?

That’s weird, apparently I can’t use WeMod cheats with Ghost Recon Wildlands BUT I can use them on other cracked/pirated games, it’s only Wildlands. Sorry for the double post by the way. I’ve literally tried everything, uninstalling, reinstalling, manually applying the EAC file in the appropriate folder. I’ve tried the Steam version, Origin and uPlay versions too but none of them work. It appears I’ll have to play the game without any cheats.

Sunbeam is no longer with us. We dont support or offer support for cracked games.
Some cracks will work and some wont. Just a matter of luck ( or the version)
The trainers should still work with the proper version

Unfortunately it’s always a toss up whether or not the cracked version modified something the trainer needed and “moved it”. As stated above we don’t officially support cracked copies of any game :slightly_smiling_face:

It is currently on sale for $29.99 on uPlay :+1:

vehicle no damage is not working :frowning:

Can the Developer add more Cheats. maybe add cheats that unlock all weapons

That feature itself would be an entire trainers worth of work from past experiences. Unfortunately probably won’t be made but let us know if you have ideas for other cheats :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey would it be possible for you to work on a mod for Ghost Recon Breakpoint with the EAC bypass included? So people don’t have to alter their game files that have no idea what they’re doing, like myself. Any answer would be appreciated. Thank you!

can the developer at least add cheats that allow unlimited money

Unfortunately this developer is no longer with Team WeMod.

I apologize for missing this fact last time I posted, I misread and thought it was for breakpoint.

The trainer would have to be remade entirely by another developer for the cheat to be added :slightly_frowning_face:

Well can anyone notify any other developer like MRANTIFUN or STN OR Stinger to remade the whole cheat. Yes I know it’s Christmas so don’t worry about it, anyone that will be doing this(if so) can do this after new year. Please do it at least at some point of time>:

Yes we will let them know like you said its holidays so mite take a little time for mrantifun , stingerr , or reppin even to pick this up.

Yea this cheat table crashes the game when you shoot someone. Going to have to wait for a new DEV to pick this up.

1 Like

Do not use the unlimited vehicle health and it won’t crash.

1 Like

2020.01.30 After update. It seems EAC bypass method does not work.
Is there any solution?

3 Likes