Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I renamed the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. I copied the new .dll file. I started the EAC_bypass. I launch the game from Steam. I get the message that ! Easy Anti-Cheat
Unknown file version …EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

1 Like

Could you try launching the bypass as administrator instead and see if there’s any change, please? :slight_smile:

Also make sure you are using the correct trainer. This one was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game. If you got the game from Uplay you need to use this trainer: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Uplay. Also make sure your copy is legitimately purchased.

why when i launch from wemod it say that easy anti cheat not found, but when i launch in steam there’s nothing happend i can play like normal?

1 Like

so i retried to bypass EAC exactly as the video says. now the game will launch. but once i activate the code, the game crash.

After all the changes are completed, the game cannot be started, it says that easyanticheat is not found

Blockquote Could you try launching the bypass as administrator instead and see if there’s any change, please? :slight_smile:

Also make sure you are using the correct trainer. This one was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game. If you got the game from Uplay you need to use this trainer: Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Uplay. Also make sure your copy is legitimately purchased.

My game is legit. Launched the game and cheat as admin. I am using the steam version of the cheat. I understand that if I am posting on this discussion, that it is the steam discussion.
If I use my limited deductive reasoning, I come up with the following observations: I am using Win7; I don’t use Steam from the default install path - I have an SSD as disk(0) and I rarely install to C:
The other bit of interesting info is: when I look at the D:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat directory I did a filecompare on the old EasyAntiCheat.dll and the new EasyAntiCheat.dll and they are both the same By old, I mean the date on that version is 5-5-2019. So the 2019 EasyAntiCheat.dll is the same file as the current one.

The game seems to crash a lot when I use these cheats. I’m not like teleporting around or overloading the game either, it just worked without a hitch until today and now I’m crashing like crazy. Could just be needing a clean reinstall but wondered if anyone else was getting these.

1 Like

Windows 10 64bit (1909)
Game is legitimately purchased.

For the record, I’ve followed the instructions as postet by MrAntiFun, downloaded the UPlay Version

I’ve bypassed the EAC using Wildland Bypass (with elevated rights…) and have not encountered any problems on that front, the trainer also starts without problems, i can link the GRW.exe and press play …and nothing happends …

Trainer shows “playing” but the game wont open automatically …
I double checked my settings serveral times, …no solution, the hack wont work for me

You need to launch the game through Uplay with the bypass open.

as i said: I’ve followed the instructions as postet by MrAntiFun, but no success so far

1 Like

Following MrAntiFun´s Guide: :face_with_monocle: :nerd_face:
After 2 days of fiddeling around with this Trainer without any success, its mostly always the same result, the trainer is obviously not injecting properly. I give up on this :pensive: :confused: … .

I installed the trainer as set by MrAntiFun,
copied the EAC .dll and the bypass.exe in their coresponding folders,
startetUPLAY with -eac_loader
but apparently it doesn’t work. Neither the bypass nor the trainer. By the way, I play with Windows 10 (1019), the game has the revision 4792145.

I’ve tried to bypass EAC using Wildland Bypass (with elevated rights …) , the Trainer also starts without problems, i can link the GRW.exe and press play … and nothing happends …:man_facepalming: :woman_shrugging:
Trainer shows “playing” but the game wont open automatically … :man_facepalming: :woman_shrugging:
I double checked my settings serveral times, … no solution, the hack wont work for me :pensive: :confused:

If i start the game via Uplay, after bypassing the whole thing goes wild: I can adjust the sliders via F Keys (except for “Undetected”, which does not work) , but all these sliders are without any function! :pensive: :confused::pensive: :confused:

How I’ve gotten WeMod to cooperate is launch the bypass first, then grw.exe and wait for when i’m in-game (controlling the the character) then launch WeMod itself and click play and wait.

Blockquote lonewolf00708

1d

How I’ve gotten WeMod to cooperate is launch the bypass first, then grw.exe and wait for when i’m in-game (controlling the the character) then launch WeMod itself and click play and wait.

I tried this method. All that got me was the EasyAntiCheat message that the DLL is an unrecognized version.

It took me a while to figure out how to do it put I did eventually figure it out. How I did it was just as the video shows, it seems more complicated then it is. Make sure you have the files in the right places then launch the bypass first then launch the game FROM wemod. Don’t start the game then use wemod I think thats where most people are getting confused.

2 Likes

It work totally fine on the 1st day, then the 2nd day, after I toggle some of it, the whole game crashed, don’t know what’s the issue. :joy:

1 Like

Does this trainer only work offline? or I can play co-op with a friend

WeMod does not condone online cheating, nor does it provide the tools to do so.

the cheats works perfectly, but the resources spent on upgrading the weapons at ghost level do not remain 16k, they decrease and you have to look for more for the map to exchange the currency. Another thing for the waypoint if it doesn’t work could be because there is an enemy helicopter in flight, shoot it down or go away and the cheat works perfectly,however excellent work MrAntiFun.

Hello, can I use it online?

Absolutely not @uimh.

WeMod does not condone online cheating nor does it provide the tools to do so. Cheating online negatively affects the experience of the game for other players, which is an extremely unkind thing to do.

Chances are you’ll be flagged by an anti-cheat bot and banned in the game’s next ban wave just for trying. Aside from that, many major game devs are also regularly taking legal action against producers of online cheats.