Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i doubt wemod support cracked games.

1 Like

This trainer is designed for the Steam version of the game. A cracked game is a completely different version altogether. We will not be making a trainer for the cracked version. You’ll have to buy the game legitimately.

3 Likes

…uPlay version is crushing when trying pick up resourses…

…i’m playing uPlay version, for now everything working, just when trying to pick up resourses the game is crashing…

1 Like

just backup the file EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll anyway you want, compress it, move it somewhere else, rename it to anything you want! you don’t have to have a file in that folder called EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak that’ not the point!

1 Like

so honorable for cheaters :smiley:

1 Like

I start WeMod , start Wildland Bypass, If I start the game from WeMod, it circles the “Play” for a while and then stops and nothing happens. So when I start the game using Uplay and have the Bypass open, it say’s Easy Anti-Cheat not found. any suggestions?

4 Likes

Are you still experiencing this problem? After I activate it, my resources are all 16k; they don’t deplete if I spend them on skills purchases, but they do deplete when I enhance my weapon(s) in Tier mode.

I stated this to another user but I might as well ‘officially’ ask.
When activating Unlimited Resources the values become 16k for all four resource types. When I spend the resources on skill purchases the resources do not decrease.

However, and I just wanna confirm here, when I activate Tier 1 mode and spend resources on weapon improvement, the resources decrease. Is this suppose to happen? Or am I doing something wrong on my end.

(For the record, I’ve followed the instructions bypassing the EAC and have not encountered any problems on that front; at least not to my knowledge.)

Any advice?

Hi. It might be much to ask for as Wildlands is starting to get dusty on the shelf. However I will try to make a request on getting Fast tier one as SunBeam has in his/her trainer. I am not saying your trainer isn’t good, but I would love to reach tier one as it seems imposible to actually do it :slight_smile:

The same thing happens to me

where do i find game folder then open EasyAntiCheat folder?

It is where you installed the game. Default it should be in something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games

I was running the old UPlay trainer on my Steam Wildlands.
I renamed EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to WMOEasyAntiCheat_x64.dll then copied over the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from here. I ran the Wildland Bypass.exe then launched the game.
I got an EasyAntiCheat message about unsupported version.
The location of the steam apps is: …\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat

Does not work for me. Uninstalled Steam Wildlands. Reinstalled. Ran program. Exited.
Ran Wildlands EAC bypass.EXE Confirmed EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll was now 3KB size.

Received messages: From WeMod: These cheats were made for the 64-bit version of the game. you’re running the 32-bit version. (to my knowledge there is no 32 bit version of Wildlands)
and later From Wildlands(EasyAntiCheat): ! Easy Anti-Cheat
Unknown file version …EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

This means you need to launch the game first then alt+tab to WeMod to press play.

well i have the same problem, do you fixed it already? pls help me

hi, was wondering if in the future will be a fast tier up option too ?

Cannot toggle god mode on. It always turn off by itself. please help. I am playing the Ultimate edition

I renamed the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. I copied the new .dll file. I started the EAC_bypass. I launch the game from Steam. I get the message that ! Easy Anti-Cheat
Unknown file version …EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll

1 Like

Could you try launching the bypass as administrator instead and see if there’s any change, please? :slight_smile:

Also make sure you are using the correct trainer. This one was designed specifically for the Steam version of the game. If you got the game from Uplay you need to use this trainer: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Uplay. Also make sure your copy is legitimately purchased.

why when i launch from wemod it say that easy anti cheat not found, but when i launch in steam there’s nothing happend i can play like normal?

1 Like