Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I want to play with friends online, is it possible to play with tom clancy’s ghost recon wildland?

Now I can only play against AI.

i am use this with ubisoft version but You may need to copy it to the Easy Anti Cheat in Steam dir

You can use verify the game files in Steam, the game will be repaired and work again, but our Lord needs to copy these files within Steam to bypass EasyAntiCheat . i am use this with ubisoft version i dont have steam version for test on steam

BRO I LOST MY x86 FILE HOW DO I FIX IT

Was able to play the game fine with the trainer, with the bypass used, just a couple of days ago. Today, it just keeps crashing. I didn’t change anything.
I opened the bypass, launched the game, closed the bypass and started the trainer. As soon as I click Play on the trainer, I noticed a micro-second where the game froze. Then I tab back into the game and it freezes and crashes.

EDIT: I tried one of the workarounds mentioned in a previous comment, by doing this:

1. Launch bypass exe
  2. Open game via Wemod
  3. Keep bypass open during gameplay

Everything works fine after that.

EDIT 2: At times I found that the above doesn’t work, so I just swap the order around.

1. Launch bypass exe
  2. Open game via UbiConnect / Steam
  3. While it’s in the process of opening, I press Play in Wemod and toggle on cheats BEFORE the game actually opens, otherwise it just crashes for some reason
  4. Keep bypass open during gameplay
1 Like

Crashes when using the unlimited skill points cheat

The teleport doesn’t work, when i press the command it just shows a red helicopter icons, but not teleports my character

Yep, same here the game crashes after you activate the cheats. did the whole proces,
1 copied the files,
2 activated the bypass
3 started the game from wemod, but it does not start the game
4 started the game from it own icon,
after starting and ;loading the save file, so start to walk basically…
5 stopped the bypass, but in wemod the playing gets back to play.
6 pushed the play button, alt tab back to the game.
7 started the cheats (F1-F9)
8 game freezes and ends, i get back to my desktop.

So if i’m doing something wrong please advise…

This trainer needs an update on Steam similar to the one in Origin, where the EAC bypass is included. I would love to see this game receiving some love again!

2 different people created the trainers. The trainer still works as is.

It doesn’t, game crashes when activating the cheat after working fine for about an hour. (Playing Ubisoft version.)

1 Like

I have the same issue. Game is cashing.

Your game is making money?

everytime I click play on wemod my game crashes help me plz

same

anytime I use godmode or any other type of cheat in the trainer the game crashes

Just created the account for this post only:
I just came back to the game after years. Wiped my files clean and fresh and played it normal. Works. Then i wanted to try something and used WeMod → Worked. Funny but true. Wanted to open it a day later → crashes (immediatly after enabling the cheats - not even activating a single one.

I went through the whole thread (396 posts so far) and most people are at their own fault for not getting it done. But i tried everything. I ran the game and did Memory sweeps myself because by now i am interested and working in this kind of playground myself.

Tldr: WeMod and you guys both are correct.
The trainer is working. As long as you just boot him up after bypassing the game and fiddle around a few minutes after a fresh installation.
Also the trainer is not working if you repeat it again after idk how much time. This is fishy and doesn’t sound very scientific right now, I know that. I will dig into this.

Workaround: PLS contact me if this is inappropriate, i do not want to drag people away from WeMod or do anything harmfull to the service!
BUT: The cheat engine tables (from which your trainer is build from - I checked that) DO WORK. You need the bypass as well and you can leave it open or close it regardless. Those cheats work. I will cross check which memory pointers your tables is referring to, or what else is possibly crashing it there.

So far I can say this:
Starting the trainer while being in game (standing idle open world) will flag every single memory allocation for every cheat in the trainer. Kind of to check everything is fine and alive. And there it seems that the game screws you over for. If you just go for Memory allocation pointers for specific values, no crashes are happening.
I checked this even while game is running. You can find and set, reset or change basically any game values (besides values that are handled server-side).
These crashed are caused by your trainer. And I would be so much happier, if you could stop just brushing your (at least some) paying customers of.

CONCLUSION:

For the players: Just google GRW cheat engine and run it from there, if you cannot be helped in this thread.
For the devs: I can relate that you just brush of everything pps complain here if you did not took the time to really investigate here. Your trainer definitely IS FLAWED and right now I am trying to figure out why. There is memory sweeping going on.

Yes, EAC/BE and other AC software got updates since your last trainer update but they are not the issue here, because the bypass … well “bypasses” them, so the trainer crashes the game, and is not snitching you at AntiCheat.

If you want someone finding out what is going on for free - just leave this here. If you want to ban me or delete the post because I recommended a workaround for a specific problem, that especially @Chris is just brushing of in 4 word replies, then i am out.

Again: Cheat Engine is mainly used for memory detection and manipulation. There are tables easy to find on that one (GRE). As long as WeMod does not fix things here, you can get it done that way.

Any specific questions and details here: Mail me. I do reply indefinitely faster then moderators, which - to their credit - have dozens of discussions to monitor. Don’t press them too hard guys! They are normal human beings as well!

Thank you all for coming to my TED-Talk. This was a hell of a post, and whoever got here, respect+ dear friend!

2 Likes

This Trainer needs to be updated please.

3 Likes

hey i got a probleme, i follow the how we start the game up in there and the game won;t open, the wemod app says : we’re ahvinf trouble loading the mods into your game. can you update it ASAP thx

An update would be much appreciated.