Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

I don’t know if its just me but it crashes when set tagged to 1 billion is activated.

4 Likes

game crash if active 100 million resurce. plx fix i need chits to be gut in game

Neither suggestion worked. Reinstalling the game. Takes a while to download here in Alaska.

The ghost recon wildlands trainer works for me and i think its great, it would be cool if they could somehow make some mods for the ghost war mode (level up, upgrade points, ect). This might be hard because of the EAC but maybe you can activate them in the main menu of ghost war or in custom games or something. Just thinking outside the box.

Sorry, but i have the problem then, when launching that theres this message called:" EAC isnt found" what should i do now ?

try opening task manager>processes>select ‘‘upc.exe’’>end process>try load with wemod…sometimes uplay runs in the background and it already dectects it since it’s already opened. Took me alot of testing around to figure it out at first.

I’ll try it thank u for the awnser

np hope it works, happy modding :raised_hands:

For those who are wondering, this doesn’t work online in Multiplayer. EAC will boot you out. Like what they said, its for the single player experience. Also, friendly BOT AI is just OP so enjoy your sync shot everyone!

It worked thank u <3 !

Well, I’ve finally completed downloading the game again and now I get the “Easy Anti-Cheat not found.” Error. Fresh game install. I haven’t even opened WeMod.

Hello everyone !

I don’t understand, it’s not work for me.

I always “Easy Anti-Cheat not found” like @AyokonaGTA while I launch the game by Wemod.

I have install 5, 6 times Wemod with administrator right, install trainer Uplay of Sunbeam, I have clean DLL with folder verification of Uplay but every time I try again, always the same issue : “We’re having trouble getting the cheats into your game” on Wemod, then on new window “Easy Anti-Cheat not found”.

Solutions please ?

I guess it comes from me :confused:

As I said… it’s not the trainer. Log troubleshooting tickets and wait for a response. Cheers!

Here ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I specify that I have Wildlands on Uplay, but NOT with Steam.
I said this because the developer tools write line with word “steam”.

Can that come my game is on my D: drive ? My system is on my C: drive

The “acf” warnings can be ignored. When you choose a trainer in the GUI, it launches the game with that platform’s launching parameters. Thus it can’t have been launched from Steam, when upc.exe is the UPlay loader. And when I said to wait for a resolution, didn’t meant you’ll get one from me :slight_smile: But from the WeMod developer. Cheers!

If those of you with “Easy Anti-Cheat not found” error use Version Guard, disable it. Same goes for “trying to load cheats in”.

1 Like

Considering the error is for lack of permissions I’m going to say you either A) aren’t on the admin account or B) you have an AV that is stopping us from replacing the file. Someone else had the same issue yesterday where the file was locked and they had to replace it through CMD to get it to work.

@Chris: It was locked cuz he was using Version Guard. Sorted out via TeamViewer.

P.S.: Interested in a live assistance or remote support service? Cuz most people really don’t have a clue what’s going on in their OS…

1 Like

If you want @SunBeam .

I don’t understand all.

Because I’m not english and my english is medium.

Hmm Ok didn’t know VG locked the files. Maybe Frank can disable VG for this or you could just add a trainer note advising people to disable VG.