Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Even the problem of other Wemod does not work with uplay. The Easianticheat error always appeared. Besides Wemod not detecting any Uplay game, I think it was time lost.

It doesn’t detect UPLAY games because we buy and base every game on steam if it is on there. Steam has way more users than uplay does.

No problem, he did not find any Origin games either. SumBean thanks for the time with the trainer, but it does not work as it has been described by several here already, I have already tested 4 DLLs and nothing, I have restored the files and nothing, I am with the last version of the game.

What do you mean you have tested 4 DLLs? You cannot use any other mods or EAC bypass DLL. WeMod handles all of that.

I already had the DLLs modified from another bypass method, I tested them all after I had the game check the files and reset the original, but it did not work. I changed the language of the game from Spanish to English and nothing.

Sunbeam is downloading the UPlay version but as of now this trainer only supports Steam.

But I bought the game through Steam and it is the same as Uplay

so is there no fix?

hope they add the trainer for uplay .-. i don’t want to buy it on steam. or origin… lol…

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, could someone help me?

Workaround for Wildlands Trainer to work on Uplay Version:
1 - Have the default EAC files. (if you dont, delete the eac folder, verify files via uplay and it will get the default EAC files)
2 - Open up WeMod, Search for Wildlands, There will be no play option, so click on the Fix Button at top right
3 - Add the GRW.exe from your game directory and click on play.
4 - Once you click play dont do anything just go to your game folder, go into the EasyAntiCheat Folder, and look for EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll (IT MUST BE 3KB).
5 - Rename the 3kb “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll” to “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll.mod”
6 - Rename the 851kb “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll” to “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll.OG”
7 - Close Uplay, and end GRW process from task manager if its running.
8 - Rename the 3kb “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll.mod” to “EasyAnticheat_x64.dll”
9 - Open Uplay and add “-eac_launcher” as command argument to Wildlands (without the quotes).
10 - Start the game through UPlay, as soon as you start the game through Uplay, click on the small button in WeMod Wildlands Trainer in the top right, to start the trainer too.

thanks to @SunBeam and @watchdogsrox for this temporary workaround.

2 Likes

I can confirm that this works like a charm, thanks for the info. All I really did my self is add the -eac_launcher to the uplay Game Launch Argument as my EasyAntiCheat folder already had the patched dll from SunBeam from before.

1 Like

Wish you guys had a Cheat request form for this and any game. I have been bugging SunBeam to make a no bullet drop option for quite a few months and am willing to throw a few bucks towards making that option for the game. I am not a wealthy man so I cant give you millions of dollars. Sadly life doesn’t work like in a game where you press one button and you have all the funds you could ever want.

That would probably require him to reverse the whole game engine.

Figured out the UPlay parameters. You’ll just have to choose the UPlay version in WeMod’s GUI. Frank will push an update sometime later. Stay tuned :wink:

@clondicke81: Sorry, mate. Don’t have time, nor interest for it.

1 Like

awesome!!!

i can confirm that my steam version works with this,.,…
tho i only try the immunity and tagged resource to 100 mill

the resource thing is what i really needed the most :slight_smile:

thx for the work man!

1 Like

how did you make it work??

Cant seem to make it work. Did the workaround by N1ceToMeetYou and failed to load cheats. Wonder what went wrong :thinking:

mine? start wemod, clik play on wemod, the game starts… and toggle the ones i want above…

oh i also enable version guard on wemod too

funny how it says no trainer for your game version when last game update was weeks ago and trainer was added yesterday. tried launching the game and it does bypass EAC. tested out infinite ammo, works right away. but game CTD immediately after 1-2 minutes. happens twice now.