App Horizon

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you have Teamviewer? I could help you through there :slightly_smiling_face:

eehh i kan dwnld it

Awesome, I’ll pm you so nothing is posted public

https://discord.gg/69mwzc plese come discord? its a temp acc

@Instinct

thanks for helping me out. this made my gaming exp better…lets test it and see how it goes.

Glad you got it to work
I knew you could spell !!

i have a special keyboard for that in my livin room there is normal keyboard @ptondo

Game won’t launch through wemod at all. Only gets to the point of screen, but then infinitely loads.

Im wondering if this trainer no longer supports the new version?

will this ever be updated? Or do I have to go somewhere else to find a trainer?

The trainer was updated last month and unless there has been another major update it should still work.

can confirm that it still works… doesn’t work on co-op

It’s working, even in ghost war mode.

suggestions for sunbeam (if he still go back)
Infinite Prestige (Guerrila idle method)
or at least, if not possible, kill every enemy soldiers in the area

Hello there peps i need some help with a problem in the game. When i play through WeeMod the enemies wont attack me even when there are no cheats enabled.
Thank you for your help in advance

Not sure if it’s been covered but if I’m playing singleplayer when I use these cheats do i have to run Uplay in offline mode or am I fine leaving it in online mode? I’m just making sure as I don’t want to get banned.

You can leave Uplay in online mode. Don’t join coop or mp (if you even can) though

That’s great, thanks for clearing that up.

i know this is old but run wemod as admin, it fixes that issue

@SunBeam

I just wanted to thank you for all the work you do. I’ve used your trainers for multiple games and you’re quite on top of things. I haven’t had any problems getting this trainer to work in uplay that wasn’t outlined with a sufficient and easy way to fix it. I currently still use the old trainer for the newest uplay update of GRW and I believe the only thing i’ve ran in to not working is the instant drone cooldown - not a problem in the least. Again, thank you my man