Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

The update to WeMod 6 fixed whatever the issue I was having. Thanks for putting in the time and work into what you do!

1 Like

My GRW updated today (3/15/2019)maybe because I’ve been away for two weeks and the cheats are no longer working for me. Am I alone here?

The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands cheats for Steam have been updated!

Changes:

• Although every option is still working fine, I’ve just updated the version to 1.18.0 (3552261) for the sake of it; no changes done in the trainer code at all

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands cheats for UPlay have been updated!

Changes:

• Although every option is still working fine, I’ve just updated the version to 1.18.0 (3552261) for the sake of it; no changes done in the trainer code at all

1 Like

The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands cheats for Origin have been updated!

Changes:

• If Origin is way behind Steam/UPlay with regards to game version, do send me a message; as well as the game’s executable dumped with Task Explorer x64 (ntcore.com)

soo the game will crash or freeze when ever I try to go to the loadout page

Try as I might i cannot get the cheats to load into my game any ideas would be helpful

Sunbeam, can we get “Kill every hostile nearby” option?

1 Like

wemod is saying there are no trainers available for the steam version

the tool for modding the com, fuel, meds, and food worked at first but now it not even working anymore…is there a limit on how much you can add or what going on

its still not working

This cheat broke my Wildlands install on this OS. The game worked just fine until today when I tried the wemod cheat (that worked excellent btw, tons of resources, etc).
Then, when I wanted to remove it, bam! Easy Anti-Cheat not found.
I tried everything in this thread, i still get Easy Anti-Cheat not found.
I uninstalled Wildlands, UPlay, EAC; I cleaned the registry entried for EAC. Installed all again clean. Same error. It runs with the wemod cheat, no problem there, but my FPS are half of what they used to be. I want to run it clean now.

Can anyone help me get my game back without reinstalling the OS?

Edit:
I figured it out - I’m stupid. It worked after I removed Steam as well. The reason was that I totally disregarded the -eac_launcher parameter (which was removed by reinstalling steam, of course). So this trainer DID NOT BREAK my game! YAY!

If you reinstalled the game then it isn’t an issue caused by WeMod. There is one file modified for EAC and there is no way that would change the performance. Sounds like you have a bigger issue with either graphics drivers or your card is dying.

hey there… i don’t want to be rude but it seems i forget some of the steps to make it work :sweat::woozy_face: lol… some can help me out … thanks in advance

Everything you need is here Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Uplay

Hi,
I just need to be sure about something…is that working in ‘Guerrilla mode’ ?

These have not been tested for it so we cannot guarantee they work.

ok, thank you.

How i can restore the original easyanticheat file.?

Go to where the file is located and delete the EAC file and then remove the .bak from the original file. WeMod should have restored it when you closed it.