Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

I can confirm nothing working.
Copied bypass.exe, easyanticheat, launched bypass, launched game through ubisoft, EAC Error Easy Anti-cheat not found. Running GRW.exe from game folder, same error Easy Anti-cheat not found.
Video proof

The only way I can use a trainer on most newer Ubisoft games anymore is to utilize a privateered version (not that I would ever endorse such an act) since they already typically have the anti-cheat bypassed or else completely removed from the checksum in the code altogether.

It seems every still supported Ubisoft title which is run through Connect/Play is consistently hotfixed and just a regular hell to getting a trainer to work as intended for any length of time longer than your little toe. Screw Denuvo, this EasyCheat anti-cheat software is a literal immune system for the gameā€™s code within a systemā€™s memoryā€¦ lol

Alright, uppydate from my hours of testing all sorts of various methods as well as screening active memory and monitoring the EAC as well as the Ubisoft Connectā€™s ā€œimmune systemā€. These things work in tandem for this particular game. For a Far Cry title, if you can bypass the EAC (super easy, just play solo basically) then the EAC will still monitor your memory but because Connect isnā€™t reporting online activity it just ignores the injected code with a shrug basically. For THIS game, however, the EAC is active regardless of the bypass now, as well as Connect no longer letting you even play the game at all in offline mode so yeah on that.

What Iā€™ve seemed to notice is that the bypass technique (and file itself) works through the initial load of the game. It allows the game to bypass the EAC checks while the game is loading from the executableā€¦ it actually makes no difference if you load it in Connect or via the .exe file, EAC checks regardless. Now, after youā€™ve loaded into the menu via the bypass, you can load the current trainer version through WeMod and so long as your in game profile is set to ignore invites (try to load a game, scroll down to the profile and the edit option gives that option, it is default on following every update or hotfix, Ubisoft just turns it back on without telling you). Trainer activates, you load into your save, and boomā€¦ a FEW of the trainer options work without issue (God mode I donā€™t think has ever worked properly, at least for me it hasnā€™t); I got unlimited ammo, grenades, skill points, etc (donā€™t touch teleportā€¦ that is a total gambit, cause if there is a chopper, plane, or enemy boat active within an unspecific radius, the game basically commits autocannibilism, crashes, and I have had to verify files to get it working againā€¦ just avoid lol).

Nowā€¦ here is where the fun in my code monitoring came in. As long as you donā€™t fast travel anywhere, which incites a game loading screen, or as long as you donā€™t trigger some sort of background invisible asset loading (so like, you donā€™t jump in a fast vehicle and fly into a town faster than it can properly load the assetsā€¦ for example), then the cheats that do work will keep working. The MOMENT any sort of area/asset or major script has to load, especially one that needs a loading screen, EAC (which mind you has been bypassed, right?) triggers the Ubisoft Connect and preforms a full memory scan. Every-time-the-game-has-to-load-something, EAC is triggered, which lets IT bypass the bypass.

It genuinely took me about two hours to notice that and make the connection. Thatā€™s why the normal way around, even with the bypass, seems to not work for most people. It actually kinda does, if you add a line to the tutorial that in-game you need to set your profile to refuse invites (which seems to ignore the session setup screen). AND you have to add ā€œ-64bitā€ into the game augments (properties, bottom of that screen in Ubi Connect) since the bypass only bypasses for the 64 bit version of the game, and for whatever reason, the game likes to default load the 32 bit versionā€¦ no clue, there seems to be no reason for this anymore.

But in any case, the moment the game has to load anything more than a passing texture or simple script asset, it triggers an EAC memory sweep, which ignores the bypass program. It doesnā€™t correct the injected code like most game anti-cheats do (even EAC on other games usually just correct the error which simply turns the cheat off in the trainer), it simply process kills the game itself when it detects ANYTHING out of the ordinary. So, even if you say cheat your skill points (giving you a handful) then turn it off, the EAC seems to understand that based on your level and mission there is no way you should have that many skill points, reports the error to Connectā€™s log, and kills the game. So, just activating any cheat after the initial game load then turning it off is enough for the EAC to catch it during a memory scan on the next asset load.

This gameā€¦ I actually have no reasonable ideas for getting around the EACā€¦ and apparently, neither do those less than reputable privateering groups who deal with this stuff constantly anymore. Screw the anti-piracy protection they use (that stuff gets broken inside of 3 months now), their custom EAC is unreasonable haha

Letā€™s keep this Simple. When I launch the Wildlands Bypass and then Start the Game through WeMod and then activate God Mode once in game, it always crashes the game. I mean ALWAYS. Now, if I activate say Undetected and do a mission and then mess around for a bit and then turn on God Mode it will work. I donā€™t know the first thing about computers, code, blah blah but this has been the case since last week or so. It would been greatly appreciated if this could be researched. If not, guess I could take the long route to God Mode. May we also get Mega XP?

Iā€™ve had the same weirdness with God Mode when I get the game to initially bypass. I mean, right up until any asset loading or game loading has to take place after my save is loaded upā€¦ that always initiates a crash for me since EAS (which was bypassed initially), bypasses the bypass, finds something that doesnā€™t make sense in the memory (injected cheat code) and promptly kills the entire gameā€™s process :man_facepalming: but so long as I stick around a general area and donā€™t do much more than shoot at random baddies or pick fights with Unidad choppers, I can get almost every cheat to work as intended.

Except for God Mode, getting that to actually take is like you already said, a bit of a haul to trick the code to taking - probably a myriad of reasons since the trainer was made in 2020 and the game has had several hotfixes and content patches (not title patches which update the version number) over the past year lol so that is completely to be expected.

andā€¦ and teleportā€¦ Jesus Mary Joseph Tim and the Giana Sisters, that code is a nightmare of dropping the game on its face just to get it to work correctly onceā€¦ not to mention a WHOLE lotta luck. If thereā€™s any enemy choppers, any planes, or any active boats within an unspecific radius from the playerā€™s point when leaving one spot OR when reaching the destination point (the waypoint you marked), the game justā€¦ eats itself alive basically lol

Considering how EAC and Connect work in tandem with the game now, I honestly have no idea if it would even be feasible to bother with an updateā€¦ I mean, Breakpoint is basically a nightmare to even get CheatEngine to manipulateā€¦ so yeah. Who knows.

How do you even activate it. Just look above at my video game, it doesnā€™t even load.

Listen, not for nothing but if God Mode is NOT what it is supposed to beā€¦ GOD MODE then REMOVE it or NO LONGER have Wildlands as an option in WeMod. I was just using God Mode in Wildlands and my helicopter was exploded because a helicopter I blew up that was within 20 meters to me made me crash and I died at tier 24 in Ghost Mode. After having already done Ghost Mode legit multiple times, it becomes exhausting.

So Moderators/developers, will you PLEASE either FIX the GOD mode in Wildlands or just remove it from WeMod please? Thank you.

What I did was load the bypass, then make sure the game was set to -64bit in Ubisoft Connect (so it wouldnā€™t load the 32 bit version like it seems to default load sometimes), once the game was in the menu I hit play on the trainer in WeMod, once it loaded in, I loaded my save got into the game and it actually let me use most every cheat.

Until the game does an asset load, or has to do a screen load. Both of those trigger EAC to ignore the bypass and scan the gameā€™s code in memoryā€¦ to which it will promptly detect some ā– ā– ā– ā–  ainā€™t right, and then the process kills itself and Iā€™m back on Windows. The only thing Windows logs is a memory dump overflow which is what caused Windows to promptly kill the culprit process. It doesnā€™t give much else in lines of what exactly caused it or why, just that it happened and Windows did what it was supposed to do with an errant process :man_shrugging:

The Ubisoft Connect logs its own errors, but I have it set to NOT send automatically when a game crashes and such, which all I can decipher from those is that EAC (anti-cheat) detected erroneous code within the memory which was matched against what the code should look like in the game running normally (aka, without cheat code inserted) and it appears it just causes a memory softlock of some sort, which Windows would detect and promptly kill said process without any fanfare (making figuring out what exactly went wrong kind of a headache for those of us who cut our teeth on Windows error codes and the like).

But yeah, the EAC bypass DOES work with very specific circumstancesā€¦ and even then EAC seems sometimes able to ignore the bypass during a save file load anyway about half the time, so it just kills the game thereā€¦ but anytime assets have to load, or you fast travel or such, it triggers EAC to scan active memory and that promptly makes the bypass worthless after the first hurdle. Probably why a lot of people just say to kill that process after you load into game with the trainer activeā€¦ it is literally worthless after that first bypass anyway.

This is happening with basically every title through Ubisoft Connect, with varying degrees of aggressiveness by the EAC. Far Cry, not so aggressive about things, Ghost Recon games, super ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  aggressive in their approach.

i set launch parameters -64 bit in ubi connect
i start wildlands bypass, and as you saw in my video
when i press play on wildlands it says easy anti-cheat not foundā€¦

DO you also run windows 10?
my budy runs win 8 and it works for him.
Im so disappointedā€¦

I had mine do that for a while, and Iā€™m not entirely certain why it did it nor why it stopped. Somehow, something I did made it work as intendedā€¦ briefly.

I feel like the EAC is actually not difficult to trick and bypass, but it doesnā€™t stop working afterwards, it just takes specific triggers to get it memory scanning again.

Basically look at it this way, everything else notwithstanding - Ubisoft doesnā€™t want you to cheat in this game, whether offline or not, and this version of the EAC is going to play invasively behind the scenes, and like Michael Myers will pop up whenever you least suspect it to. It makes it so cheating, while possible under very specific and lucky conditions, a game of ā€œYouā€™re going to die.ā€ The rules are not in your favor, the opponent literally cheats in order to find you, but SOMETIMES you can trick it and get away with some ā– ā– ā– ā–  for a bit and make the experience amusing.

Every time this trainer has been updated here, Ubisoft Connect and the gameā€™s EAC have been patched and tweaked to countermind it and in some cases completely ignore it. Weā€™ve gotten the trainer to the point where we have to use a temporary bypass to load the trainer in, but if for any reason EAC spots evidence of that trainerā€™s activities it just straight crashes the game via a memory dump (which Windows protects itself by killing the processā€¦ so the EAC doesnā€™t crash Ghost Recon, it makes Windows do it for it basically).

Gone are the days when simply loading the trainer and playing Wildlands by yourself for crazy fun was a thingā€¦ Ubisoft is a cancer on the video game community basically.

Took me like 45 minutes and several failures to do one mission. It was a PITA.
I just donā€™t understand how they could make wemod devs breakpoint work so well, and just forget about this game.

I donā€™t even know how they got Breakpoint to work at all, the EAC is just as aggressive on that. I think maybe Wildland is just an anomaly due to how many version of the game there have been, and I donā€™t mean simple title patches. This game literally came out as a stand-alone offline experience. They added co-op right before street date, but you could easily turn that off and it was a self contained game from beginning to end. I think because theyā€™ve changed its overall format so many times, integrated co-op to the point it is all but forced upon you, and stopped letting it run in offline mode that might have created one of those perfect storms of hellish code to program against.

Like, just from watching my memory monitor while the game is running the EAC is a veritable nightmare. Itā€™s like playing Alien: Isolation on the hardest difficulty and watching the Xenomorphā€™s AI code make seemingly backwards decisionsā€¦ which always result in your unexpected but unavoidable death. Strange analogy, I apologize, but it really does kind of remind me of my days trying to figure out even a single pattern in that AIā€™s code to see if I could trick it into loops which would let me free-roam without concernā€¦ lol this gameā€™s architecture is Gotham, we using trainers are criminals, and freaking the EAC just pops up like Batman even when you otherwise have everything bypassed and arenā€™t doing anything illegalā€¦ yetā€¦ haha

they made breakpoint trainer within a few days of update release.
Since this Wildlands donā€™t get updated, i guess we wonā€™t be seeing any working trainers.

at this point the trainer is on the same level as malware or similar. it doesnā€™t do what is advertised and in fact it just breaks my system and causes my game to either crash or my character to die even if I get around the crashing if I turn everything on. So I stand by my earlier statement that they should either remove it or update it. There are people who clearly still play the game and if the trainer worked as designed I bet even more would use it. this is not the only time iā€™ve had this problem with god mode as it interrupted a different playthrough in ghost mode as well and I stopped playing for nearly a year only for this to happen again. seriously, is it a money or time issue? could a community moderator just jump in and let us know?

1 Like

+1
+100+1
Definitely needs update, plenty of people still play.
Me, my buddies, etc.

The trainer is still working properly which is why it hasnā€™t been updated. Make sure you have played the game before without using the cheats. Iā€™ve never had the anti-cheat message popup when following the instructions. If you have it through Uplay+ that may be the issue.

The last three responders say different for good reason.
I specifically showed a video for proof, and itā€™s as if it didnā€™t exist

What other proof can i offer beside make a video to show for a fact that it doesnā€™t work.
I play the game regularly. alas without cheats. I dont have uplay+. Sorry but it feels like you make me look like a moron.

Edit.
It is my fault. the trainer does work. My error was that i copied the bypass files to gameā€™s folder instead of easyanticheat folder in gameā€™s folder.

follow their directions and then when in game hit F9 and then F1 and see if the game crashes. If yes, then NO the cheats are not working as intended. Or simply hit F1 for God Mode and see if you get kicked. Or do what I have been doing before the other day where I decided to stop playing because the cheats are NOT working or more specifically GOD MODE is NOT working is just use F9 and do a mission or two real quick and then use F1. It should activate without crashing. However an exploding helicopter will kill you. This will make one believe that GOD Mode is in fact NOT GOD Mode since GOD is usually INVINCIBLE? I mean right?

so, today this game does not need to bypass file anymore ??

No, you still need to do the bypass. You do not have to do the bypass for GR Breakpoint.