Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

And if aomeone has send it directly to me so i can play it at least normaly, please my mail is [Private Information Removed]

As our community manager said above, this will not happen due to the law. This is not a community that engages in criminal activity nor condones it.

Either verify the integrity of the game files (tutorial: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-gb/faqs/25650/Verifying-Games-In-Uplay-UPC/) or re-download the game.

Also refrain from sharing private information in a public space. Itā€™s the #1 rule of internet safety.

If you canā€™t play normally just verify file integrity. Uplay will automatically download the files that are missing.

thanks chris now i can play at least normaly, didnt think about verifing

Very unstable.
Crashes after activating or deactivating cheats a couple of times.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Please make sure you are using a legitimately purchased copy of the game from Uplay (not Uplay+) with this trainer. A staff member tested this trainer less than a month ago and it was working perfectly for them.

Thanks.
You are correct it was my error as I was running the incorrect store version.
Would be nice if the app let us Favorite a specific version, not the game in general.

Does anyone know how the Unlimited Resources works?
Iā€™m hoping your inventory just doesnā€™t change with purchases, but Iā€™m guessing you just get a 99,999+ ?

Can you fix the God Mode? It doesnā€™t work at all, everything else works great keep up the great work.

everything works except unlimited resourcesā€¦

1 Like

God Mode now crashes the game when you enable it.

Resources still go down when upgrading weapons

so, are this trainer is still working 100% for uplay version ??

Take a look at the recent posts above, youā€™ll be able to use them to draw your own conclusions. :slight_smile:

well, i really dont know, every one has a problem that everyone does not have that problemsā€¦ so, iam still confusedā€¦

Trainer shows ā€œplayingā€ but the game wont open automatically ā€¦

ā€¦same problem, but, keep trying, just after each failed intention shut down uPlay and WeMod with task manager because there are multiple tasksā€¦usually, in the second intention game startingā€¦

I am using UPlay and it does not work. I followed all the instructions and when I try to run GRW it says ā€œEasy Anti Cheat not foundā€.

Unlimited ammo seems to work.

However, using unlimited resources when spending on skill upgrade crashes the game.

UPlay version. Verified on two separate systems.

1 Like

hi im new here hello
i can get trainer working for wildlands, can anyone tell me if they have god mode or undected working.
im struggling on a few missions any help would be great thanks.