Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. No Damage
3. Immunity
4. Unlimited Ammo & Items
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. Super Accuracy
8. Clip Decrease
9. Unlimited Drone Battery
10. Unlimited Drone Range
11. Remove Sync Shot Cooldown
12. Remove Rebel Support Cooldown
13. Read Resources
14. Enable Teleporter
15. Teleport
16. Instant Max Level
17. Fast Tier One
18. Gasoline
19. Medicine
20. Comm Tools
21. Food
22. Acquire Skill Points
23. Edit Skill Points

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Trainer module created for the single-player experience. EAC bypass required (included).

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/08/2018
    Started development

• 10/08/2018
    Released trainer with 23 cheats

• 03/31/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

17 Likes

up !

1. Trainer options is missing in the post.
  2. That’s just a trailer for the game.
1 Like

Hello everyone.

I chose to post this information here, as the main topic updates as I update the trainer, thus I’d always have to edit it once modified (copy content, paste it in notepad; wait for trainer generation to finish; edit topic, paste the copied content back over it and so on). Thus I’ll put it here so it doesn’t change.

You have several options to get the bypassing done and WeMod trainer injected into your game:

1. Open WeMod, head to the game and carefully choose the platform you’re playing this game on, regardless of the mismatch in versions WeMod might state. Press the PLAY button and a pop-up will appear:

Choose CONTINUE and let WeMod do the bypassing work for you. What that means is there will be Easy Anti-Cheat patching done in the background, as the game uses this protection. As the message says, files will automatically be replaced (EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll in your game folder, EasyAntiCheat folder - - example: G:\Ubisoft\Games\Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll OR G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Wildlands\EasyAntiCheat\EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll) and restored to original after game’s closed.

1. We’ll now discuss the manual bypass method and choosing Skip in that message box above:
  • If you play the UPlay version, open UPlay client and do this:

• If you play the Steam version then first do the UPlay method above; then open your Steam client and do this:

The reason you have to do it in both clients is the fact that you can start the game from either of them. And each supports adding command lines (tell me you’ve actually tried to launch the Steam version of the game from UPlay and noticed what happens).

• Lastly, head to your game’s folder (you can google for “how to find Steam game folder” or “how to find UPlay game folder” - - let’s skip the useless technicalities), enter EasyAntiCheat folder and:

• a) rename the original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file you see there (if you do not see the .dll extension, then Start > File Explorer Options > View tab > untick “Hide extensions for known file types”) to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.BAK

• b) download the file attached down below and put it in that location (in the EasyAntiCheat folder):

EasyAntiCheat_x64.zip (784 Bytes)

You’re set now. Once you hit PLAY again in WeMod, remember to choose Skip.

1. If you do not own the Steam/UPlay copy of the game, but still want to use the trainer (if matching your version), then:
  • Do the manual bypass method first (see #2 above).

• Add the game in WeMod via this little thingie:

• Run the game normally by the little PLAY button you see next to the GRW.exe path you added:

1. If you choose to launch the game manually (assuming you’ve done the manual bypass; otherwise this won’t work) then hitting the corresponding PLAY button in WeMod won’t run a second instance of the game. It will inject the trainer in the already active process :wink: Keep this in mind :stuck_out_tongue:

BR,
Sun

6 Likes

The cheats supports on ghost war PVP? Recently I have noticed some of them are using god mode for co-op.

No

As far as I can tell, Ghost War is not a separate game; it’s part of the main game. The fact that God Mode or other options work in co-op is known for other games as well (e.g.: Sniper Elite 4). Developers don’t code additional checks for such situations. They’re just happy with sync-ing various features when the Ubi server manages the session. That’s about it. For co-op, if the “host” (this can also be the one who initiates the session, even though the game is not hosted on his machine) has God on, all players benefit from that. There are games where these work regardless of the player being host/client.

STN’s “No” is there to just remind you WeMod doesn’t support any multi-player hacks or requests.

Peace,
Sun

1 Like

Hey, am I missing something or is there a working trainer ssomewhere on this site?

It’s in the works; got postponed till this Sunday, when I regain access to my PC.

1 Like

So a possibility maybe…

He’s actually done quite a lot of cheats, postponed cause real life issues :slight_smile:

Ah well whenever his comfortable to do it…we can wait…well I know I can…

Out; go play; shoo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:heart: Sun your awesome… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this trainer compatible with the uplay version of the game as well?

1 Like

for me it doesn’t work, it says its not up to date the trainer i try to run it still no luck.

never mind it work now thank you

Not working at all keep telling me “The requirements for this trainer have not been met!” I reckon is the EAC bypass problem…

1 Like

I’d say no. Every time I try to start the game all I get is “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game” then the game crashes to desktop with an unknown file version/easyanticheat_x64.dll error.

Could be due to an update in the game and being the Uplay version? Only verifying the files makes the game run again.

1 Like

I am having the same problem on other Uplay titles when using the WeMod app.
So if people have luck using it without problem on steam or elswhere, it must be the an Uplay issue.

1 Like

Not working on Uplay version. “Failed to load cheat to your game” after adding GRW.exe through custom path because WeMod cant find the uplay version game.