Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

I tried the trainer today in single player mode and still works awesome. 12/29/18 3pm.!! Thank you very much

1 Like

Forgive me if this has been covered before but why does the drone not have unlimited ammo?

Why should it it doesn’t have a gun

It does in the Fallen Ghost DLC.

“Unlimited Drone Ammo” was never an option in the trainer. The GUI shows the Unlimited Ammo & Items under PLAYER Inventory category. Hence no need to have asked about it. Let’s assume I take into account your request now; I know at least one person here who’ll be unhappy I take care of some request, but not his “bullet drop” one :smiley:

1 Like

I appreciate your response. Thank you!

1 Like

Will take it into account, see how it affects my time (at least I have a sense of getting to it faster than “bullet drop”) and perhaps include it in the next build. Last I touched this game I had FreeCam + Teleport To FreeCam working on.

1 Like

Hello @SunBeam!

Is there a 1.17 version for uplay already ?

If so, how exactly do I have to proceed with the execution ?

Regards,
NeoX

The trainer as is should work for 1.17. Can’t update it for now, as my access rights need refreshing. So it’s gonna leap into 2019. Happy New Year everyone! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The trainer doesn’t work for me. I have the Steam version.

I had to manually add the installation location to the app. Whenever I try to start the game up through the app, it asks me about installing the EAC bypass patch, which I accept. Then, it gives me the “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game” message. Pressing “Help” does nothing.

Follow the directions for skipping auto EAC bypass.

Trainer updated to TU17. New addition: ability to edit resources on the fly (you will have to be in the SKILLS menu (press J)!)

BR,
Sun

EDIT: Seems the build process is taking a while… hold tight.

1 Like

yay

1 Like

Thank you so much. You’re doing a thankless job for the community and still receiving criticism/annoying rebuttals for soing something just out of interest. Keep up the work man, big fan here.

1 Like

Btw. Will the god mode problems be fixed in this update?

If you mean the Vehicle one, it’s fixed :stuck_out_tongue: Waiting on Frank to check why it’s not updated yet…

Not the vehicle one actually. Everything was working fine for me, except the God Mode. Followed the instructions as per the thread, but it never really worked out for me. (Steam version) Confused.

God Mode is working as is, without any updates. No idea what’s happening on your end. Here’s the proof:

BR,
Sun

The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Read Resources cheat added
  • Gasoline cheat added
  • Medicine cheat added
  • Comm Tools cheat added
  • Food cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Hey it actually did work this time. Thanks for the reply and the great work :slight_smile:

1 Like