Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

so i have downloaded the wemod after finishing the game and ghost mod. just wanted to have some fun with the mods in single player. but it keeps telling me my game cant be patched (we mod is white listed, i use the steam version, it has the same version installed as it is updated. i tried all the troubleshooting but nothing works.

Did you follow the instructions to disable Easy Anti Cheat? :slightly_smiling_face:

well there were two instructions, manual and pressing continue - both did not work

So youā€™ve manually replaced the .DLL file already? :confused:

yes i did

Can you please post a screenshot of the error youā€™re receiving? :slightly_smiling_face:

Untitled

Untitled1

What anti virus are you running? :slightly_smiling_face: and I know it sounds silly but are you using the right trainer for which platform you purchased it on?

i have this on steam so i use the steam version like you can see in the second picture i sent. i use AVAST but i whitlisted the app

Did you add the command line required?

-EAC_LAUNCHER? yes to both uplay and steam

Are you clicking skip when it ask to patch your game? That error only shows up if you elect to let WeMod do it for you instead of clicking skip.

i did continue before it was i did it manully, when i did manually i pressed skip

Asked him in PM to solve it via DM and TeamViewer. He sorted it out. Peace.

1 Like

I confirm that after adding ā€œ-eac_launcherā€ to uplay and steam launchers parameters the Easy Anti-cheat error disappear and now the cheats works fine. :grinning:

Hey there folks.

my dyslexia is not gonna help me with the proper instructions. sorry. is there a video available to help me out. thanks in advanceā€¦

again sorry for the possible inconvenienceā€¦

P.S. reply is written by friend via discordā€¦

We do not currently have any instructional videos for WeMod, if thereā€™s something specific I can help you with I should be able to write them for you :slightly_smiling_face:

If you know how to use Teamviewer I could help you through there

how to wrte the and peste the fyles zo it kould work. tanks for yor help

Do you have Teamviewer? I could help you through there :slightly_smiling_face: