Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Hey, am I missing something or is there a working trainer ssomewhere on this site?

Itā€™s in the works; got postponed till this Sunday, when I regain access to my PC.

1 Like

So a possibility maybeā€¦

Heā€™s actually done quite a lot of cheats, postponed cause real life issues :slight_smile:

Ah well whenever his comfortable to do itā€¦we can waitā€¦well I know I canā€¦

Out; go play; shoo :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:heart: Sun your awesomeā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this trainer compatible with the uplay version of the game as well?

1 Like

for me it doesnā€™t work, it says its not up to date the trainer i try to run it still no luck.

never mind it work now thank you

Not working at all keep telling me ā€œThe requirements for this trainer have not been met!ā€ I reckon is the EAC bypass problemā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d say no. Every time I try to start the game all I get is ā€œWeā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your gameā€ then the game crashes to desktop with an unknown file version/easyanticheat_x64.dll error.

Could be due to an update in the game and being the Uplay version? Only verifying the files makes the game run again.

1 Like

I am having the same problem on other Uplay titles when using the WeMod app.
So if people have luck using it without problem on steam or elswhere, it must be the an Uplay issue.

1 Like

Not working on Uplay version. ā€œFailed to load cheat to your gameā€ after adding GRW.exe through custom path because WeMod cant find the uplay version game.

Even the problem of other Wemod does not work with uplay. The Easianticheat error always appeared. Besides Wemod not detecting any Uplay game, I think it was time lost.

It doesnā€™t detect UPLAY games because we buy and base every game on steam if it is on there. Steam has way more users than uplay does.

No problem, he did not find any Origin games either. SumBean thanks for the time with the trainer, but it does not work as it has been described by several here already, I have already tested 4 DLLs and nothing, I have restored the files and nothing, I am with the last version of the game.

What do you mean you have tested 4 DLLs? You cannot use any other mods or EAC bypass DLL. WeMod handles all of that.

I already had the DLLs modified from another bypass method, I tested them all after I had the game check the files and reset the original, but it did not work. I changed the language of the game from Spanish to English and nothing.

Sunbeam is downloading the UPlay version but as of now this trainer only supports Steam.

But I bought the game through Steam and it is the same as Uplay