Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

For single-player, yes. Which part of “we’re not supporting MP games” you don’t get? :slight_smile:

Hahaha he has been told 10 times now. Nothing here is for online use. Lol
Killing floor , tom clancy, what is it like 4 or 5 warnings they ban your IP address ?

I know I’m late to this post, but has anyone found a way to get the cheats to work? I keep getting errors and etc.

works great to me i only use t1 in ghost mode & god mode

1 Like

Thanks for this mod @SunBeam it has helped me get some of the harder achievements on Uplay and has made the grind in getting all of the weapons mods and medals fun… You sir have made Wildlands great again

1 Like

Yellow45 there are a bunch of things that can stop a specific machine from using the mods. Without knowing what exactly the errors are you are getting we can not tell you which solution but in general.

1: Disable temporarily your anti-virus.
2: Disable for all time steam and/or Ubisoft game overlay.
3: open an explorer windows to the EasyAntiCheat folder inside the game folder
…\steam\steamapps\common\wildlands\EasyAntiCheat.
This is just to see if the file that needs replacing gets replaced, if it doesn’t you have a folder permission
problem. Make sure that before running the game with the mods this time that the EasyAntiCheat
folder only has the full default files.
EAC

Pay attention to the file sizes. This is the verified files.

4: Start Ubisoft Uplay and let it load completely. This just gets rid of the system trying to do 76298 things at
once.
5: Launch WeMod and start Wildlands from inside WeMod.

If this does not work let me know. The EasyAntiCheat folder should have at least a new
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak file if it even tried to load.
And please screen capture or write down the errors you receive. They will help.

1 Like

update the options i want more mostly so i can open crates all day.

^ Sure. Here’s my PayPal.

1 Like

question can you use this to play with a friend through the campaign??? we just wanna have some fun

The mods for Wildlands are for campaign when playing with BOT Ai, including ghost mode. As soon as you attempt to join a game, or have a game joined the game’s protection will stop you.

Wait how do you get the auto tier 1 thing in ghost mode. it wont work for me.

It isn’t really auto tier. You have to activate the mod and then eveytime you get ANY tier points, go to the tier advancement menu and advance the tier. The next time you get any points you will get a full tier level. Advance again…etc

Marking a target, tagging supplies and of course killing or discovering a location all work.

Basically I just mark 1 guy, level the tier, mark another and level, when I have a bunch marked I headshot them advancing level with each kill. 5 guys = 10 tiers

1 Like

Everything that I tried worked perfectly.

Thanks for adding the Uplay version!

Game keeps crashing @@ Any ideas why?
Edit: God mode Crashes game.

I can’t get i right…

I can get banned if I use this trainer, or is it “safe”?

PS: I know ther’s nothing 100% safe, but I mean more or less, how can I use it and avoid getting banned.

Play it offline, same for every game.

Yes, thanks for Uplay version-it works perfectly. In the future I’ll always buy Steam Versions.

Everytime I try to launch it it says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game, restart or click help” Neither does anything.

Try removing the launch perimeters on uplay, then just press play like how u use wemod on other games (not using custom file path).