Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

1. Do not do anything to DLLs; WeMod auto-replaces the EAC dll automatically; if you get “We’re having trouble getting the cheats into your game”, then injection failed; this is common with all other titles, check if your AV or some other stuff you have installed blocks injections.

2. No need to add parameters anywhere; game is launched by default with -eac_launcher.

3. If you get banned while playing online, it’s your own damn fault.

4. If game crashes on any option, press Ctrl+Shift+D and set a filter for WARN messages:

If you see something like the above, but with “[…] NOT a 5-bytes JMP!”, then that’s the reason it happens. In short, high-memory JMPs are the cause for this and the reason they happen is you have a shitload of processes open in memory, clogging the allocation pages. Engine will try to allocate a cave for the script, but it won’t be close to game’s module. Thus a LONG JMP. In which case, 5-bytes JMP hook I place at certain locations will turn into a 14-bytes one breaking the next instructions. Hence crash. How to fix it: close as many processes you don’t need eating-up your memory. Then start-up the game.

1. I’ve compared both Steam and UPlay binaries and this is the result:

Just so we clear the air out on “my version is different than yours” or crashes caused by wrong version. As it stands, latest version (1.16.0) is identical on both platforms (perhaps Origin as well, haven’t checked).

BR,
Sun

2 Likes

Everytime I try to launch it it says “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game, restart or click help” Neither does anything.

Quick question here: when we exit the cheat or wemod, the dll are back to normal? I love the Ghost War mode and I don’t want to cheat in it and even less be banned because I was lazy on the single player. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi Sunbeam, I keep freezing and crashing whenever I run near an enemy and he lights up orange (to indicate enemy). I am trying what you said about trying to reduce the running process that are unnecessary it didn’t help and then decided to d/l and run Razer Booster so not to make a mess of end tasking processes and ran it with the recommended settings and same thing. Fine until I’m near an enemy and he lights up orange and then either freeze and/or crash.Here’s my JMP warnings:
WeMod v5.0.20
vendor-bundle.js:1 INFO [aurelia] Aurelia Started
vendor-bundle.js:1 INFO [trainer] We’re in! PID: 12868, TID: 13088
vendor-bundle.js:1 INFO [trainer] Calling trainer Setup()…
vendor-bundle.js:1 WARN [trainer] [ PBYTE_GetBhvGhostRefs ] >> 5-bytes JMP
e.(anonymous function) @ vendor-bundle.js:1
vendor-bundle.js:1 INFO [trainer] Trainer setup complete! Initialization is finished.
vendor-bundle.js:1 WARN [trainer] [ PBYTE_GodMode ] >> NOT a 5-bytes JMP!
vendor-bundle.js:1 WARN [trainer] [ PBYTE_NoReload ] >> NOT a 5-bytes JMP!

Any other recommendations as I tried your suggestion of ending processes and it didn’t help???(16 GB Ram)

So I moved my installation folder to another drive and now wemod does not show Play but instead the game not found, FIX button. I tried linking it to GRW but it isnt working. I wonder why :thinking:
Edit 1: Fixed by reinstalling wemod -> Restart PC -> launch game from steam -> load wemod -> click around other games in wemod and finally it detects the game. Weird but its fixed now.
Edit 2: Apparently, It detects the Uplay version last time but now it doesn’t detect it :thinking: . It only detects the steam version :thinking: . So now the drone cheats crashes the game upon launching drone.

I have got the game treu Steam. i keep getting the message : This trainer might not work with your game version, do you want to test it out anway? No / Yes… oke YES, next message is : The requirements for this trainer have not been met!

What can be the probleem?? MHW and other game’s do work???

So please help this game cheat the %^#& out of this game !! :smile:

Now i understand what STN was saying long ago; regardless of the user-space, forums, Discord, WeMod or FRF, the population seems to be pretty much reluctant in any of the aforementioned. Everyone seems to act this way: get WeMod, run it, hit Play, not working, post on the forums WITHOUT reading any posts in the process. I’ll just revise my attitude and refrain from posting detailed explanations, seeing they’re ignored anyway.

2 Likes

hello, not found for Uplay version :slight_smile:

sorry i speak not english ^^’

Yeah it is funny in a very sad way. My idea for a long time have been to create bots that handle the support, I have no idea how to make them but they would solve 99% the issues simply by repeating what has already been said.

2 Likes

Yes would be great. And even if they read the post above their comment would solve half the problems
It dont work update it !!! Without even reading any comments !

Yeah they manage to navigate to the site, log in, find the thread but then fail to actually read the posts, even if the most recent one explains what they have to do.

I just don’t know how these people function or what their motives are, they don’t seem interested in solving the issue.

Getting the same problem I get with Far Cry 5, the game takes to long to load and Wemod just stops loading and gives me there was a problem starting the trainer. And since both FC5 and Ghost Recon Wildlands require a kernel patch, I can’t just click play to restart the process or else I get this game requires a special file patching, close the game and relaunch it threw Wemod. I have the Uplay version which says it is supported I request some sort of fix for this issue. Whether increasing the time the launch searches for the game infinitely or something else

Just updated. Crashing issues should be resolved now. Any other non-trainer issues with WeMod, please check and double-check your environment (AVs, Administrator rights, etc.). Game runs smooth on my end, both Steam and UPlay platforms.

Do post feedback of your experience!

Works flawlessly, I have been playing for multiple hours today with 0 crashes or problems. Thank you very much!

1 Like

Does any body else have a problem with the Ubisoft one. ive tried all the things on this forum and it simply doesn’t load the cheats or the game refuses to start either by corrupted files or the play button just spins and spins and never loads.

^ Disable your anti-virus or any other tools that you know might scan processes on access, on injection, etc. While disabled, reinstall WeMod as Administrator.

Can confirm. It works fine now. Appreciate your work @SunBeam ! Thanks for fixing the crash issues !

1 Like

You’re welcome. Will push another update tonight to fix the Tagged Resources option (forgot one line of ASM).

Has anybody else’s game crashed while doing a resource run with “set tagged resources to 100 million” active/toggled?

That moment when…

Kinda hate being right about people who simply don’t read before posting their issue :smiley:

3 Likes