Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

That has been a thing since I’ve been here and even longer.
Don’t even know how to describe people like that

1 Like

Welp, now I can’t launch the game without wemod. I get this error when trying to just launch through Uplay, after successfully using the trainer.

Apparently not.

WeMod should’ve restored your original EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll. Check your game folder, there’s a .bak file there. Copy, paste, rename it from EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.

If this happens frequently, then please add -eac_launcher manually to your UPlay game’s Properties. See this example:

(Yes, I know it’s another game listed above; I used one from google).

BR,
Sun

1 Like

@SunBeam: When go to the trainer from the dashboard update feed, the trainer does not find the game, but if I go to the latest trainer through the game list menu, it complains about a wrong version of the game and refuses to hook if I still try it.

1. Why the news feed link is different from the game list?
  2. What should I do to get either version to launch to beging with?

As I said earlier about testing the trainer, It worked only two times, after which I’ve been unable to get it working.

Hey, here’s a thought. I’m a creator, not a WeMod developer. Just so you understand this when I say “I don’t know” :slight_smile:

I did specify this one thing though: disable your AV completely and re-install WeMod with Administrator rights; if you don’t have an AV, then disable any other tool that blocks injections or scans processes on-access; if you don’t have even this, then try just re-installing with Administrator rights. How: right-click installer, Run as administrator.

I’ve seen this happen actively with one WeMod user: had BitDefender installed and he said it was disabled. Turned out disabling meant more than what he thought. Upon disabling everything in that console, I reinstalled WeMod with admin rights, he put back his settings and everything was working fine. So there you go, give it a try.

The dashboard news defaults to the steam version which is why it isn’t found if you have the uplay version. Make sure you are using the correct version because we have 1 for steam and 1 for Uplay.

Well, duh. I thought about re-installing the game and run Wemod with admin rights but didn’t thought of re-installing that completely. That fixed it. Thanks a bunch!

However, the resource tagging seems to still crash the game.

@Chris, thanks but I got Steam version. Re-installing Wemod solved that problem.

@kakkapylly: See this link. You’re the 2nd one today :smiley:

I have a question, when i lauch the game (Through the right cheat wich in my case is “UPLAY”) why does my game crash if i have the cheat “Set tagged resource to 100 Million” when i tag a resource?

1 Like

Pffft the struggle to get people to actually read is real

Actually <3-d his post :smiley:

1 Like

You’re getting very unlucky here.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many people asking the same questions in that short amount of time

Ah, sorry. I did see that but I thought it was already included with the last updates. Should check those time tags more carefully.

Thanks so much for this new trainer. You know I have a toaster oven named after you. Get it?

1 Like

What I would do if I were you, before posting, would be to open topic, Ctrl+End, let all posts load, then Ctrl+F for the keyword I wanna look for. Easy peasy.

1 Like

Haven’t gotten it yet; did you send it by DHL? :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

IT crashes everytime i trie to use ‘‘SET TAGGED RESOURCE TO 100 MILLION’’

2 Likes

Welcome to the club.

Read the comments. That helps thats why they are here