Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Disable it. You have it enabled.

sameā€¦ahā€¦
I am solving the problem for 12 hours.

@Nervenkobold Friend, if you have the least PC notion check the folder I mentioned above and you will see the .exe of the game. Just will not be there if you changed the installation location in Uplay. The link that you mention is in the shortcut on the desktop, obviously it will not point to the folder of the game, the same happens in the steam the shortcut is just a symbolic link to the game. The game is in the folder I mentioned to you before.

Is there anyone here

I did ā€œversion guard offā€
I tried to run the exe file ā€˜Program Files (x86) -Steam-steamapps-common-Wildlands-GRW.exeā€™, However ā€˜Weā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened game.ā€™

ps.
1, I bought the game on Steam, and the game version is ā€˜3176580ā€™
2. try version guard off / on
3. window x64

ā€¦

I will click play and it will start to load then right before the game starts the trainer will stop loading. I have the game on steam and this trainer worked for me before.

If steam thereā€™s actually a cmd in the eac folder (in my desktop dunno about yours) which uninstalls the eac for awhile enough for you to replace sunbeamā€™s eac.dll stuff around 3kb after I think youā€™ll be able to use the trainer.

Caapture

I also noticed that every time I exit the game before I used the cmd, sunbeamā€™s eac.dll will be replaced with the latest eac.dll which prevents you for using the trainer so I did the stuff above and it kinda work for meā€¦

If you didnā€™t get my explanation Iā€™m sorry I really sucked at it heheā€¦ but I hope this helpsā€¦

Okā€¦ I will see tomorrowā€¦ Ty so far

i do have it on steam and i did do hat but my problem is still persistent.

Thatā€™s strange I just did the stuff above and it workā€¦

I just clicked uninstall.cmd and replace the eac64.dll with sunbeamā€™s eac64.dll.
Clicked play in WeMod then it worksā€¦
I alsodidnā€™t include the -eac_laucher stuff.

I canā€™t really figure out the problem if it still doesnā€™t workā€¦

how do i replace the eac64.dll with sunbeamā€™s eac64.dll?

how do i replace the eac64.dll with sunbeamā€™s eac64.dll?

If you have sunbeamā€™s dll drag it into the eac folder, it will replace it.

where do i get it

I forgot the site though. Just ask sunbeam if you want one or try to google it. Thereā€™s a thread where you can get it.

Thx

I do not know what the problem is.

You donā€™t need it. WeMod automatically replaces the .dll when you launch.

ok then

I always get ā€œEAC Not Foundā€ and Iā€™ve never been able to fix it.