Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

How do I use the EAC bypass? When I hit the play button, it just says that the cheats were unable to be loaded.

i dont think it does because i keep getting EAC kicked

You can’t use it online. We only bypass the single player EAC.

now i am getting we are havig trouble loading the cheats into your game

cheats were working about 12 hrs ago. now cant load them

Nothing has changed in the past 12 hours on our end. Verify the files and try again.

ty for ur help

i got it…

best wishes

2 Likes

It says we are having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Then it when GRW starts it says EAC Not Found. the closes.

AHHhhh. i fixed it by changing the EAC folder taking off read only in the options. i turned off Read only on the folder containing the EAC for all sub folders n files inside.

for some reason this trainer not working for me do i need to do any thing

@SunBeam

I continue to get a EAC Error.

What I have done

• Installed as Administrator.

• Run As Administrator.

• Turned off Read Only EAC install folder.

okay. after last trainer update now it works fluidly and smoothly on my end. all codes works and very helpful. thanks to whoever worked and fixed the trainer codes.

Okay everyone, start the torches and prepare to flame.

First off, no matter what method you use to run the steam version of Wildlands, you have to disable the steam overlay and restart steam.
So far I have had 3 little brothers all install wemod in a variety of user level and admin level accounts of the five family share computers * we each have our own as admin and user accounts on each other’s PC’s, plus daddy’s system).
In ALL cases the steam overlay caused various issues from crash out with no message at game start to the “Uplay PC is not installed on the computer”. In all cases turning off the overlay for steam and Uplay cleared the problems right up.
I do not know why.
But laptop, desktop, windows tablet and a VM windows 10 on a slackware linux host, all work just great once that is done.

hi, i can’t get any more prestige credits from the instant max level and fast tier one did ubi block me? All i want is the spetsnaz operators but ubi only made a bundle called spetsnaz icons and excluded the lord tachanka.

Waiting for a update at the moment says my version is too new

Hi there and thanks for this great trainer. I have however run into problems. Whenever I try to launch the trainer, the cheats wont load. I have tried reinstalling WeMod and I am running it as an administrator.

It says: “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game”

Any help is appreciated, thank you! :slight_smile:

qu3L go to ubi app, ghost recon, properties then add command -eac_launcher
go to nexus mod https://www.nexusmods.com/ghostreconwildlands/mods/9?tab=description
you wont need the cheat engine just add the command and the file on the anti cheat folder

pls help i cant get more prestige credit

There seems to be a glitch when if you are playing Ghost Mode and are just about to complete the game and kill Sueno but irl you have just smoked a lot of weed and turn into a dumb ass who chooses to fly a plane to the mission and you are using God Mode and Immunity then you proceed to crash land, your character will lose the powers of a god and perish into ash as the plane explodes and the gasoline continues to blaze dramatically over your charred body of what used to be an invincible jesus, killing narcos in Boliva, to a cruel and unjust fate intended by a bored yet stoned aspiration of a man through a screen with now nothing to live for.

1 Like

i was curious and tried entering public matchmaking, but i was instantly detected by EAC :frowning:

i thought the description said this mod included EAC bypass?