Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
This is the official discussion topic of the Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Infinite Money
5. Execute Always Ready
6. Ghost Mode
7. One Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Fix unlimited health in perfectionist mode

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Can’t seem to get it to work with the Uplay version, directed Infinity to the correct directory, says that mods can’t be downloaded?

1 Like

Not an issue with the trainer. Perhaps something is blocking the traiiner from being downloaded or you have a really slow connection?

I have Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist its an awesome game, besides the visuals which are amazing and the action is top notch. However the issue is the Inf. money cheat does not work, everything else is fine just the money is an issue

1 Like

Steam or cracked? Online/offline?

I have the cracked version and it’s offline. The problem is that the toggle for the Inf.money cheat won’t toggle on. When you press the button it turns on and then immediately turns off.

Ah okay. You’re too many versions behind i guess. Try to find a version closer to steam version (v1.03)

How does all the other cheats work fine. Except that one. I’ll try to get that version you suggested. Thank you for your help. I’ll keep in touch and let you know how it went.

P.S. I thought that the infinity was suppose to find the version of my game and give the cheats for that version

I tried to install the patch version 1.03 into the game but in didn’t work do to compatibility issues. So I just reinstalled my version again.

Im now for a week not able to use any of the cheats for splinter cell blacklist. I reinstalled splinter cell and reinstalled Infinity and im still not able to use Infinity with the game. Its says “we’re having trouble finding your game. Try restarting it, then press the “start game” button again.” which I have done which then says “The game failed to start. If it requires admin privileges to run, try restarting Infinity as an Administrator.”

P.S. This is all while the game is running.
I don’t understand how Infinity can open the game but not able to find it.

You have the newest version?

Use directx11. Your game probably switched to dx9 somehow.

Thank you for your time and help

STEAM+UPLAY version.
all codes works just fine. thanks
for players who can’t get the money code to work, try this:
launch game. load gamesave. enter the customize, buy something (money will decrease but fret not), go to smi map and a whole lot on money will be added.
that is how it worked for me.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

So I have the Uplay version of this game because it was installed from a code that I received as a gift. How do I get WeMod to work for said Uplay version???

Point wemod to the game folder. Run game yourself then click Play

I first started this game with crack version in case I might not like it. But after I realized that this game is such a masterpiece, I bought it on steam and had it downloaded just to run it with Wemod. But my game shuts down when I toggle on execution cheat/unlimited health cheat and unlimited ammo/money cheat doesn’t seem to work at all. I located my game exe. file correctly as usual but this is the first time my steam game crashing. The only cheat I’m willing to use is execution cheat and unlimited ammo. Is there any solution I can try??

Wemod should pick it up automatically. If it’s not something is a miss