Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My mistake. The Blacklist_Launcher.exe file I manually set was a shortcut file. Found the correct one and it works fine now. I appreciate all your services :slight_smile:

Great. Glad you got it to work !

Does anyone know which file under Blacklist.umd can I edit to give unlimited execution? I know I can just use this trainer, but I just want to experiment with it myself.

So i install the UPLAY Version of the game and pointed WeMod to the folder and started the game myself and then click on Play in WeMod but it still cant find it.

Well it mite be because these are made for steam version.
Can try to start the game first then when in game world alt tab out THEN click play in wemod sometimes that will work , and if it does work probably not all of the cheats will work
Or find the exe of the game

infinite ammo doesnā€™t work with the sasg-12

I also have problems getting the trainer to work with the Uplay only version. I also have a personal problem where the game cannot start with dx11, forcing me to drop to dx9. I would like to know if the trainer works only for dx11, or if its compatible with dx9 as well.

Welcome ti the community. :slight_smile:

Thatā€™s because, as the title of the trainer suggests, it is designed for the Steam version of the game.

The Steam and Uplay versions of the game have slight differences in the game engineā€™s coding, therefore the Uplay version of the game will not work with a trainer designed for the Steam version of the game.

And also the trainer is for DX11.
And like raven said its for steam version only

Can we request for a uplay version? If so, how? Can we also include requests for other games that can be run on uplay?

Oh yeah, can we request for a dx9 version too? I still canā€™t get my game to work on dx11 for some reason. tried pretty much everything suggested in the google search.

Not currently. WeMod only has a Steam trainer and the option to vote for an Origin version.
I can enquire whether itā€™ll be worth putting up an option to vote for a Uplay version, but do bear in mind the game is a few years old now and also that Uplay isnā€™t exactly the most popular game launcher service due to their earlier business practices. So thereā€™s no guarantee itā€™ll get enough votes for a trainer if we add the option to vote.

But first, have you tried manually linking your game to WeMod?

1. Press the down arrow next to the Play button
  2. Locate where the game is installed on your PC
  3. Click and drag the gameā€™s executable to the panel you opened in step 1
  4. Launch the game first. Wait until youā€™re on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod, press Play

The shortcut on your desktop is not the executable. Itā€™s a stand-alone launcher. Donā€™t link this in WeMod.
If youā€™re not sure where to fine the executable: Launch the game. Launch task manager once on the main menu. Right-click the gameā€™s process. Click Open File Location. The highlighted file is the executable.

It will be nice if you can look into the inclusion of the uplay versions of not just this game, but others as well. Iā€™m not eager about the idea of paying an extra copyā€™s worth just to properly use a trainer. But I do understand well enough about the reasons mentioned above being the source of reluctance.

And yes, I did try the steps mentioned above. The end result was my game crashing after attempting to use one of the cheats.

Tried that and got this message
Weā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened game

Where did you get your copy of the game from? Steam, Origin, Uplay, Uplay+ or cracked?

Uplay

Any updates on this ? Still having the " Weā€™re having trouble starting or finding your opened game" issue with Uplay

This trainer, as the name of it suggests, was built for the Steam version of the game. We offer no guarantee that it will work flawlessly, if at all, with the game from different stores.

Even though itā€™s the same game, there are sometimes slight differences in the gameā€™s coding or updates depending on what store it is from, hence why there are different trainers for each store version.

Yea the steam trainers ghost mode,infinite health, and execute always ready toggle themselves off as if it is incompatible with the game. It can pick up steams exe file for the game being used. the only cheats that dont toggle off automatically is infinite ammo and no reload. and one hit kills being toggled makes the game crash instantly regardless of what other cheats are used.

Ghost most doesint work. i cant walk by enemies without the alertness bar filling up all the way and getting spotted even with it turned on.

This trainer doesnā€™t work.