Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 1 + 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Special
2. Add 5K Score
3. Add 1K Exp
4. Add 5K Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/16/2020
    Started development

• 09/16/2020
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

thanks a TON man, yet again! exactly what i was praying for!
Weird however - only the visible counter seems to be frozen - run is still over after 2 mins

2 Likes

I am so glad that a trainer came out for this, but the freeze timer doesn’t work. It will show 2:03 but will end after the real timer expires. It is just a visual change. Please correct this. Thank you.

1 Like

I have the same issue. They need to update both values. But I know it is difficult finding a constant of that variable.

1 Like

That’s correct the Unlimited time doesn’t work

Unlimited time isn’t working correctly also could you add Unlimited stat points too please. Thank you so much for the trainer.

1 Like

That’s correct the Unlimited time doesn’t work

please fix it

1 Like

timer freeze doesnt work, everything else does. timer on screen freezes but the session still ends exactly at 2 min. tried toggling to reset timer but doesnt help

1 Like

We are working on the Unlimited Time cheat.

We were unable to finish testing this trainer due to the EPIC authentication servers going down earlier this week. We chose to push this trainer based on the testing we were able to accomplish.

Thank you for your continued patience :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Which version is this for? I have THPS1&2 on epic games, and when I open WeMod it says “Incompatible”.

Edit: It works, everything!

1 Like

when you click on the game there is an icon for each store there is a trainer version for. In this case there is only a trainer for the epic store version.

Has anyone gotten banned using this? idk if they even care to ban people but probably do also not online with other players btw just within the missions let me know plz

Is it safe to use wemod on epic games like the new tony hawk etc

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

It is safe to use all of WeMod’s trainers on all the stores they are designed for. If it wasn’t then the trainer would be removed.
On condition that you do not attempt to cheat in online/multiplayer game modes - in that case you’ll likely be banned.

Just stick to single-player/campaign while cheating and you’ll be fine.

1 Like

Trainer works as of 9/21. Unlimited time is only a visual change and does not actually give unlimited time. Hopefully in the next update this will be fixed.

1 Like

is this going to get an update for the unlimited time?

4 Likes

So is there ever gonna be a Freeze Time cheat for this?

1 Like

Awesome Trainer
Wishing for more mods to help unlock Officer Dick aka Jack Black
or maybe looking for the game save so I can play as him any help would be appreiated. thanks

it would be nice to have a disable timer option

How about mods for the Xbox version of this game?

Could this be updated for a Steam version? Thank you!

5 Likes