Torment: Tides of Numenera Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The money cheat turns itself off again and again.
The other cheats do not work. I allways run out of Effort.
Steam version. Latest game updates installed

Can you update this please?

Vote for an update

Just started the tides of numenera and the wemod trainer does not work except for the money. Am i doing something wrong?

Is there an option to vote for an update?

im new to wemod so i will look for this voting for update. thanks for the reply. donā€™t need it now as I am moving to another game for now.

Will Mr.Antifun be bringing his trainer for this game anytime soon?

We dont know till he posts it. Have to wait and see

Could it be possible if you updated the cheat?
Only thing that works is the money cheat, other than that, none of them work.
The latest update was 2017, for Steam

Unfortunately for us the trainer is not with us anymore. So one of the other devs will have to pick this up or make a new one

@MrAntiFun Was curious if the cheats worked, but unfortunately only the infinite money seems to work. I doubt it would be worth investing points into as there are only 21 pts.

This was made by STN not mrantifun and stn unfortunately is no longer with us so this probably will not be updated.

If this trainer gets enough votes weā€™ll have another trainer creator remake the trainer entirely! :slightly_smiling_face:

How many votes are needed?

There have been set minimal amount on the WeMod app at 1000 votes, though this may not be 100% true as itā€™s maybe an older limit or itā€™s the new one, a offical WeMod staff will have to answer this.

Thereā€™s no real minimum, the more votes it has the higher it moves up on our to-do list per-se :slightly_smiling_face:

This one still needs an update. I donā€™t know how to push for this.

Still nothingā€¦

So will this never be updated?

The Torment: Tides of Numenera cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Intellect cheat added
  • Set Might Edge cheat added
  • Set Speed Edge cheat added
  • Set Intellect Edge cheat added
  • Set Evasion cheat added
  • Set Willpower cheat added
  • Set Max Health cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!