Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This works most of the time, but occasionally it will stop working. For example, I won two battles during one turn, the cheats worked as per usual, then the last battle (third, same turn) I actually lost units with infinite health turned on. The only difference is that during the last battle the enemy had catapults on the walls.

Is there any more specific information I can include to assist in finding a reason why the trainer stops working? This is the only Total War game I have where the trainer is inconsistent. I have the trainer running in administrative mode and I start the game through the trainer. I turn on the cheats at the main menu before I load or start a new game. I am running v1.60 build 9824.877030. Thanks for all the work you put into the trainer and have a great day!

Some of these games are very weird. When I played through TWW2 I made sure to select every unit (CTRL+ A) before battle and toggle the cheat off and then on again :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello,

As I was about to launch the game with the trainer I saw that the application (WeMod) needed to be updated so I ended up doing that. However, when I went to press play for the application it started the game, takes me to the games loading screen, and freezes/doesn’t load the cheats. I have uninstalled and re-installed both the game and the WeMod application but it does not work for this game. I have tested out the WeMod application on another game and it works fine so I think that there is something wrong with this version of either the application or the game that is not letting the trainer load the cheats onto the game.

Please try this and see if it makes any difference:

1. Launch the game first via Steam.
  2. Wait until you are on the game’s main menu or load a game save and pause.
  3. Press Alt+Tab on your keyboard to switch to WeMod. Press Play.
  4. Alt+Tab back to the game.

I have exactly the same problem since the update of We Mod
I will try the method of Ravenfyre

I tried the method twice of Ravenfyre
the crash game always :expressionless:

If the above method doesn’t work, try switching to the beta channel version of WeMod via settings (down arrow in the top right).
Then close WeMod (including via Task Manager), Launch it again, then repeat the steps given in the previous post above. :slight_smile:

I tried with the Beta version, twice, I crash game as soon as I press Play and that I come back in the game …

I will try this method first, as the other commentator has stated, the alt tab method did not work for me last night as well.

Update: the WeMod application updated once more and now the game is playable from WeMod!

Sorry about that, we pushed an update and it had some unexpected bugs that came with it. We believe we’ve solved those issues but please do let us know if you experience the same issue again :slightly_smiling_face: