Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lol thats just no true.
And regarding the they cant be updated. Why? Give us a reason already cuz cant be update is just a lame excuse tbh. Especially since it was LITERALLY nothing changed gamewise.

8 Likes

Just fix the mod and people would not complain there is no excuse or reason to abandon it especially since half the other total war game mods do not work now including this

9 Likes

■■■■■■■ bullshit man seriously let us all down… not that you probably give a ■■■■ sinc eyou have your money now

3 Likes

Please re-add God Mode and Unlimited Ammo just like every other total war game has.

5 Likes

Add God Mode and infinite ammo back.

5 Likes

May Recifense come to save us :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Okay guys, since it’s crystal clear that WeMod straight up abandoned us on Attila’s godmode for the future, and now that the Lord of the Rings mod for this game is about to come out, it’s time to search for other cheats out there. If you have 'em, paste the link here. Spread the word.

4 Likes

It’s not just Attila, it’s many other Total War games, like Shogun 2 and Empire.

2 Likes

All the more reasons to start looking for alternatives.

2 Likes

I agree, but I doubt there are any alternatives, WeMod monopolized trainers completely…

1 Like

Funny thing is - they won’t let you. I’ve tried it before, mods just delete my comments

3 Likes

Well, of course, my comment was immediately deleted, does truth hurt your eyes?

4 Likes

Can you DM me?

1 Like

Hi can you also DM me?, Id like to know as well.

1 Like

same, pls dm

does anyone have some information about next update

1 Like

@MrAntiFun @MLGENIE Not to beat a dead horse but I would like to ask why GOD mode / invincible army has been taken out of almost all of the total war games. I know that most of them had the cheat at some point. Did Creative Assembly or Sega reach out to you and ask for it to be taken off or was there a patch that made it difficult to add? I would like to understand why you have decided against it for all of the Total War games or atleast most of them especially since it’s a very desired mod. Not trying to start an argument or a beat up on Devs session just trying to understand.
V/R
JT

1 Like

If cheat was ever removed it was likely causing issues that just couldn’t be worked around, You can try to load the older versions under the mods version tab but its go guarantee to work.

God mod and unlimited ammo mod plaese

1 Like

Old version doesn’t work.

1 Like