Total War: EMPIRE – Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No. Different game.

Yeah, when i tried to start the trainer, the trainer just stuck at Loading after i click Play.

i just tried again. First, click play on steam after that click play on wemod, i just tested increase money cheat but it’s worked.

The cheats do not work anymore could you update the cheats?

The cheats work very well with me, but is it possible to add God Mode to ships too? At the moment, God Mode doesn’t work with ships (the crew doesn’t die, but the hull gets destroyed and the ship can sink)

Can you add God Mode to ships too? At the moment, the crew doesn’t die, but the hull gets destroyed, to the ship can still sink.

the cheats is not doing very well to me, sometimes work and sometimes don’t. it happen when choosing nation and the map is blank, and it take me back to the menu screen when loading. can you fix this problem MAF?

How does the fast construction work? Nothing is happening

Cheats failed to load, keep hitting play button and cheats keeps disconnecting

Trainer doesn’t seem to work anymore.
fast building, recruiting or research isn’t working.
unlimited funds, unlimited movement is working.

played on total war empire 1.5 on steam

1 Like

needs a update if possible fast building and recruiting is not working as well as research is not working.

I do like what I see but, lately, Empire has been crashing to the desktop. Before this, it was running like a top. I get into the first minutes of the game and—BOOM!—I’m out again.

I don’t know if it’s the build of Empire or what it is. All I would like to know is how to stop it.

I will entertain any ideas, brainstorms and wild notions you can throw at me.

Shezza.

Trainer works for me. From the money cheats over fast recruiting, unit refilling after battle and godmode, even infinite ammo works.

SHIPS however still blow up, very unfortunate since I specifically remember the MrAntifun trainer that came out for this game before he joined WeMod was working flawlessly, both on land and on sea.

Given how little activity this mod team gives older less popular games I doubt this will ever be seen let alone tried to repair.

For all the others with issues running the base trainer, make sure you don’t have any mods running. Not sure how this trainer works with such big overhaul mods such as Darthmod

1 Like

the game updated in steam on april 25 2023 and the trainer didnt work.
thanks

1 Like

Needs an update, none of the mods/cheats work anymore.
Or cannot be activated.

2 Likes

This mod no longer works since the new update

1 Like

yes since yesterday

1 Like

plz update the trainer, not working since 25 april updae

The trainer no longer works with the new update