Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Working on getting it fixed at the moment. Fix should be done by tonight.

2 Likes

If u are going to add some new stuff in to Rome II, a good thing could be troops faster maybe?

2 Likes

Could you please ad unlimited health and ammo like you guys did in the Total War Warhammer game.

1 Like

This trainer doesnā€™t work for me i keep getting an error code 0, Iā€™ve tried disabling firewalls, antivirus etc and my internet connection is totally fine. Any help would be most appreciated.

It could be because the servers are temporarily down: Not 100% sure though

1 Like

hey there i wasnt really able to figure out how to use the infinite movement cheat :confused: any way to help me ?

@joeran1501 make sure you are able to move your troops/agents before using it, anyway, that option makes you move your troops/agents without limits, just enable it, thatā€™s it :stuck_out_tongue:

for some reason my trainer says it is not compatible with my game, something about 64 bit but it was working fine yesterday. Any1 know whats up?

Give it a try now.

I have the same problem, itā€™s still not working.

EDIT : Using the public beta version seems to fixed it

do these cheats effect AI aswell?

They shouldnā€™t.
From what Iā€™ve played they never effect the AI

1 Like

@Phoenixson they wonā€™t, but make sure you disable the stuff you dont need between turns

PS: Iā€™ll add some extra options soon

2 Likes

I love these cheats. Especially coming from a gaming company that does not like having them. One cheat I would die for would be 1 day recruitment. If you were looking for ideas, this would be one. Thanks for your great work <3

1 Like

Would love to have an unlimited health cheat for fleets and armies.

These cheats definately make a long game much more bearable. Thanks!

1 Like

If I might I would throw in some suggestions since you said you want to add some options.
1 day recruitement like Phoenixson said
Agent can always act or act again
Food surplus
add skill points for generals/agents
Add skill points for army tradition
XP cheats for the above
No Attrition
Super units or replenish units
Blessed Units (If possible please with the ability to select how much points in authority, Cunning and Zeal you want the General/agent to have)
Max age around 40
I think that was all if something comes in mind Iā€™ll let you know :smiley:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t figured out how to use the unlimited movement. Do you know how?

Activate it and then select army or agent and you have unlimited movement. Though donā€™t let it run out just to be safe.
Basically spam right mouse button to move the unit as much as you want

1 Like

food cheat will be great