Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i have Total War Rome II Rise of the Republic and everything is fine but when i click to turn on cheat nothing changes , will there be an update in some near future ?

Update The Trainer Please :cry:

3 Likes

if you have the trainer you can vote to get the game updated, yes it costs coins but its what you do if you want the one who created the trainer to listen, we’re almost there so post your votes and we’ll get the update

The Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

The “Recover troop size” option doesn’t work, or I just don’t know when to use it.

None of the options work at all for me. When I click the corresponding buttons none of the options even activate. Update: Wemod states the modifications as “on” but they are not working. For example troop movement is not unlimited, no infinite food or anything for that matter

When the trainer get updated? @STiNGERR

If you’d like this game to be updated, please vote for it in the WeMod app using the image button and select how many votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

it looks like the mods got updated which is appreciated but they completely dont work, i was playing on a save i started before wemod updated but i wouldnt think that should affect much, anyone else having this problem?

@STiNGERR @STN Can you please update this mod?

I don’t have anything to do with this trainer.

Is this trainer working for you?

Yes, @Instinct .
Is there anyway to please fix it?

I would greatly appreciate it. I know you guys have other games, but there are a lot of people still playing Rome II.

I’ve requested that the “request update” button be added, as soon as it’s available the game can be voted on for an update :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey guys do you know how to fix this glitch? ok so basically when i press play on the trainer the game starts everything is fine but when i enter a game the trainer doesn’t work, the game doesn’t crashes or everything it just doesn’t work and i don’t know why. Can someone help me ?

The trainer needs updated, there’s a few things in the works to help with games like this in the future :slight_smile:

I’ve just downloaded and tested this trainer myself, every single option works perfect on the steam copy with no mods or DLC installed. If you’re having issues, I suggest making sure you don’t have any mods installed or enabled :slightly_smiling_face:

It stopped working for me today

All of these are working for me except construction. Is there something specific that has to be done or is it just not a working feature? Thanks!