Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War: Rome II is now no1 in the update queue!!! :smiley:

1 Like

how many boost does it take for this to get done i boosted 92 times

1 Like

Clearly boosting doesn’t matter :frowning:

It doesn’t when it’s already in the #1 spot. However, if the game wasn’t in 1st, boosts would be more beneficial to use, thus it would then go further up the list.

So it was #1 for several days and now its back down to #5.

i’m trying here :frowning:

2 Likes

Me too (My subscription ran out, but still had the points)

1 Like

Hey I boosted 95 times the other day, then couldn’t boost anymore. Little did I know I had 200 more. Boosted the rest today. (as many boosts as possible :wink: )

Looks like its back to top spot

1 Like

Number 2 now, ugh. Lol

Being #1 or #2 doesn’t make any difference as the trainers in those positions are made by different creators. It is still #1 in MAF’s queue.

regardless of what they may say unless we see it actually update, boosting doesnt do anything

considering you can go to the recently updated and you can see that random games are updated before anything in the Queue, it is safe to say that it indeed does not make a bit of difference if you spend money or not. (hopefully this wont get deleted like my last one)

It must be a tough one, also some of the cheats weren’t working anyway. Probably having to do an entire overhaul.

at this (slow) rate I would not be surprised if they are waiting for someone else to create it and post it on here

I boosted in total 320 XD never used them before

1 Like

The Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

It just got updated

1 Like

hey MrAntiFun why does the super generals mod raise political actions cost to 43-45 million gold?

thank you!