Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey I love your mods. But is there a way we can get an unlimited health and unlimited ammo please?

1 Like

Are you still going to add unlimited health?

Iā€™ll try tomorrow*

@Duyere @llerradthebad @thekingofikea @MightyCrabLord @A_Brave_Panda

Hey guys, STINGER is going to take control of this trainer, as I havenā€™t enough time to add more options right now!

1 Like

I have a problem, my reppin doesnā€™t work

2 Likes

Yeah reppin is broken

2 Likes

waiting for @frank 's approval guys :smile:

I have tried all versions up to nov 2017 and all versions crash upon ending turn. I didnā€™t used to have this problem until the major Infinity rework. When I launch the game through Infinity, the ā€œPlayā€ button will display a checkmark but soon after launching it will revert back as if I have never launched the game. I clicked the ā€œPlayā€ button again and it goes straight to checkmark status while the game is running but I canā€™t end the turn without crashing.

Update: I guess I didnā€™t actually try all the versions I said, because I didnā€™t know you had to download the Version Guard. I downloaded the Version Guard but the only version that is given is the most recent Mar 22, 2018 one.

Hi all. Cheat is not working for me. Its like everything is disabled to click them.

click play

I feel so embarrassed. Thank you very much

I read this and i see its planned but when will invincible troops and unlimited food be available? as i know mrantifun has already got it done but his trainers donā€™t work for me they just keep crashing

@STiNGERR any chance there will be an unlimited health/God mode update?

1 Like

Iā€™m having an issue with the trainer. I will launch the game, and for a few short moments it will be activated, but then randomly it will deactivate as if the game was closed. I donā€™t know how to fix this problem? Iā€™ve tried restarting my computer, launching in admin, and using older versions of the engine, but no fix. Is anyone familiar or know how to fix?

The one-turn construction does not work. Is there any update on unli ammo or health cheat? That would be awesome! Thanks!

unli ammo pleaseā€¦ update senpai

unli ammo please or god mode

Unlimited Helath and Ammo please?

1 Like

@yaqzhani32 @shadsni asap guys

1 Like

The Updates is come out,please update the trainer too