Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Food
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. Fast Construction
6. Fast Research
7. Unlimited Supplies
8. Unlimited Available Units
9. Unlimited Skill Points
10. Add 5K Money

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/10/2018
    Started development

• 06/12/2018
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 03/29/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Thank you so much for this trainer! I’ve been excitedly waiting for it for a while now.

Just one suggestion: would it be possible to add an option to stop a lord from aging or just set a lord’s age to a particular number? If so, it’d be great to be able to avoid having a lord die off to old age.

Again, thanks so much!

please update with a non corruption or high moraleoption

please make a full loyalty option

Game starts normaly in Infinity, but i only got a Stop Symbol if i want to activate any Cheat, whats wrong?

press play again

Txs very much, this works!

1 Like

Will they be making a cheat to replenish your forces?

I don’t know.

Hello. Total War Saga Has launched a New thrones of britannia update and it has since rendered the trainer useless. Is there a way we can have wemod look into this and update the trainer for the new update. This is a free mod that they gave to the users.

Thank you

Maybe someday. Right now stingerr is focusing on popular games

There has been an update for Thrones of Britannia, and the wemod cheat program cant support that update of the game. Are u guys gonna update the program aswell or is it a lost cause?

Literally above your question is the answer

when will the trainer be updated ? :smiley:

.,…

Ohh, did not see that!

sorry but some cheats are not working like add money; fast construction and unlimited food

It’s possible to have unlimited money?

Please it is possible to update the trainer?

Thanks!

Hello i have the version 1.0.1157 why the fast build and food not work ? or i wrong ?
Thenks for the reply

So no update yet ey? Anytime this year or next?