Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Cheats and Trainer for Steam

As soon as enough people have voted for it

So how many votes do u need? One thing tho, why cant I play with and older version of the trainer to my game?

It shows in the app how many you need.
You can try. Just pick the older versions in the app

So yeah, tried them all. Dont work, I thought Wemod were supose to help player not keep em waiting.

Well if the game is unpopular chances are not high it will get an update. So thereā€™s that

But people still play them. I know u guys work hard and I dont want to be a dick in anyway. Just a reminder that people still play these game. Creators ignore them now cuz they are not ā€œpopularā€ enough?

Like a wrote before, Wemod is supose to help the player not keep em waiting.

Sry if I sound like a dick.

1 Like

You donā€™t but sadly the team is not big enough.
Stingerr is focusing on popular games and new game releases.

If he has the time he will update it but itā€™s not very high on his list.

The Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I think the Food mod is not working or is ther something one has to do first. Other oneā€™s are working

And the mods all stoped working after a while.

This trainer was just recently updated, where is your copy of the game from?

The unlimited available units does not work for me, It says latest version and I have the game from Steam.

Please advise.

Steam

The available units cheat and food cheat still doesnā€™t use and yes I bought my game from Steam.

Yo yo yo, is somebody having problems if u for ex play as Wesex, and CANT go further in the ā€œtechā€ tree? Like the demands are met. Is it the trainers fault or is it a bug?

Cheers for answers!

how do I request something to be fixed? the unlimited recruitment option doesnā€™t work and for thrones of Britannia you really need that to work without it the game can be unbearably boring

hi the unlimited recruitment option doesnā€™t work on thrones of Britannia could you possibly fix this please as the game is very hard to like without it. cheers

1 Like

It is possible to make an Infinite Tribute cheat? Tribute fucks over my Sea King run hard.

Unlimited Health + Unlimited Available Units
both not working.
Last MrAntifun trainer at least had the working option ā€œRecover Troops Sizeā€

1 Like

Please update both Unlimited Health and Available units

1 Like