Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

For anyone struggling to get it working, load the game first then alt-tab and press “play” in wemod. I tried just pressing “play” and letting wemod start the game for me but the cheats didn’t work, closed wemod while the game was still running and pressed “play” again and it worked.

2 Likes

Works fine for me. Thanks for the trainer!

2 Likes

The cheats could work after I run the game, but if I begin a fight as a single player, the game lose control and shoot down suddently.

please include god mode option as well

6 Likes

^this

1 Like

please upload
-fast education
-fast building
-fast Royal Decrees
—thank you—

3 Likes

can you increase the unlimited resources to 9 million?

We have plans to add more options to this trainer!

So far I’m seeing

-Unlimited Unit Health

-Unlimited Morale

-Speed Up Cheats (Fast Building ECT)

-Unlimited Ammo

We do not guarantee all the cheats will make it in but feel free to leave more suggestions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

how about unlimited ammo for range units??

Thought about that but haven’t played this one through a campaign yet so I wasn’t sure ammo was applicable but that shouldn’t be a problem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Campaign is awesome dawg definitely give it a try!

Honestly if the infinite health gets rid of attrition that would be great attrition is a B***** in this game LOL

Ammo is needed because my troops keep running out of ammo

yes please do this because a lot of the time I end up having -10k in expenditure and my army starves to death

3 Likes

I think increasing the resources amount to 999 M or just 9M would be better because after only 4/5 full armies they get a debuff which is kind of annoying.
Thanks for your hard work anyway!

5 Likes

bro tell me about it! i have like 4 20/20 army and i get like -20k lol

1 Like

Just needs god mode then it will be fine personaly

2 Likes

What we need:

1. Increase resources to 99 mil or 999 mil.
  2. Fast Construction
  3. Fast Decrees(research)
  4. God Mode(I personally don’t care)
  5. Unlimited God Favors
  6. Unlimited Ammo

Merged post:
@MagicalRail22: Attrition in Sea, I think you just going to have to pray to Poseidon every 4 turns.

2 Likes

Maybe “no attrition” or “no upkeep”?

Worked perfectly, thanks :grin:

Works great thanks for the timely upload. It could use god mode other then that seems great!