Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Steam

could really use a force diplomacy option

Everything is working perfectly except for 1 of the cheats and thatā€™ll be the Fast Build. I believe the Fast Build will have everything contstructed in 1 turn if Iā€™m guessing correctly but it doesnā€™t seem to work. Everything else works perfectly, just not the Fast Build.

Fast recruiting would be nice as well

Iā€™m playing Troy on Steam. When I downloaded the trainer and attempted to launch the game via the wemod app, I received a notification that the trainer was designed for a 64 bit game, but that my version of Troy was only 32 bit. I couldnā€™t find anything in Steam that pertained to different versions of the game.

I do know that the trainer WILL work, because it randomly did once and I was able to toggle the stats on and off, but I canā€™t figure out why. I donā€™t seem to be able to get the app to launch the game without mods.

HAAAAAALP!

Love the Mod. Would like to see auto-diplomacy like in some of yours others, if possible.

the same happens to meā€¦did you find whatĀ“s wrong?

Missing fast recruit. i get why the newer stuff like force diplomacy is not here but why no fast recruit and also instant replenish?

yes ęˆ‘ä¹Ÿę˜Æļ¼Œåē­‰

Old but potentially gold?

Launch the game from Steam first before hitting Play on WeMod.

Unsure if stated anywhere prior, but if youā€™re getting massive FPS drop when selecting army, disable unlimited movement option as (at least for me) it causes massive drop in FPS.