Total War: SHOGUN 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

just a quick question. what is your favorite clan in shogun 2? (without DLC)

Oda. Just because of some Anime. But also because they are ■■■■■■■ op in early game

It keeps crashing to desktop whenever I enter battle. I tried only starting the trainer after starting the game and it still does this. I am not using mods.

Read the trainer notes!
It says to disable all mods before entering combat to avoid crashes

Thanks

Can you guys please add the infinite food cheat and unit replenishment after auto resolve?

can you have a food cheat

Can we somehow update this so it doesn’t crash the game? Everything works but crashes happen like crazy. For example , activating the troop health cheat in battle destroys the game if a soldier gets hit with something like a fire arrow ; causing the game to crash. Similarly , I had one of my ships boarded and a samurai killed an unkillable ashigaru , causing a crash. All is good but the combat and crashes have to be tweaked if possible.

Yes , I disable prior to combat and enable during them disable after and re-enable others on the campaign map!

Are you using any MODS?

No mods , vanilla campaign. Have all dlc but not playing the dlc campaign :confused:

I will try the trainer later. Last time I checked everything was working though and there have been no updates to the game

Ok thanks (:

Still no progress?

Sorry completely forgot about that. I tested it right now and I don’t seem to get these crashes.
Just got hit by 5 Bow samurai with fire arrows turned on no one died.

Could you do me a favor and try a fight in custom battles to see if it crashes there aswell?

Edit: Nevermind the game crashed after I decided to unmount the general.

What I think happens is an animation error of some sorts.
Because arrows still inflict damage to cav. The unit dismounts and it’s horses and footmen.
try some games without cav in your army. Works perfectly fine then for me.

It gets much worse , any time in campaign … random crashes. After a battle with all cheats disabled ; crashes. Launching cheats ; crashes.

It sucks because after the game crashes you cant terminate the process shogun2.exe and your computer cant be restarted or turned off without a hard turnofff (hold power button) to end the process. :confused:

I seem to have crashing problems, I tried disable all mod before and after the battle. Still crash. Any ideas?

it crashed for me because of mods i had on when i removed the otomo mod i had it never crashed again even if i didnt do alt 0

Game works from Steam but not Wemod. No games are currently working for me from Wemod since the update.

Try starting the game manually and then ALT-Tabbing and selecting play! :slightly_smiling_face: Also make sure you do not have any mods enabled

I tried this but my game crashes every time. I’m not using any mods.